BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any pics of a black/brown besta with a white back board? Also, are all of the shelves adjustable? I'd like to make them about 15-17 inches apart in height for Hot Toys, maybe a larger one on the bottom for a helmet?

Anyone have any pics of a black/brown besta with a white back board? Also, are all of the shelves adjustable? I'd like to make them about 15-17 inches apart in height for Hot Toys, maybe a larger one on the bottom for a helmet?

I'd be interested in seeing that as well. I kinda want to paint the inside of the shelves white on mine, to make the figures "pop" more on display

09f164af89090fc440ef0d40a58439e7.jpg

Updated my lighting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you set up the two layers of shelving? Might end up doing something similar - thanks!

Cool, I'll have to check these out. They look like a great shelving option... much more versatile and sturdy than Detolfs I imagine

If I'm honest I definitely prefer these besta cabs over detolfs. I'd heard horror stories about the glass shattering and all sorts of stuff. But my main reason for swapping to the besta is the versatility of them. I've purposely bought them as single cabs so I can arrange them however I decide to. Getting three more this Friday as I've now sold all my detolfs off. Can't bloody wait :)

02eaa0cddd420da1d05ca5b4ec5d5289.jpg

98b361f766ecedecefc460af554626f2.jpg

5863df927a7697cc9995a2f91ece242e.jpg

OK these are the before and after pics. I prefer the new lights, they are easier on the eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Awesome collection and display. I am very new to the PF collector's game with only the recent Part 3 Jason PF and the Freddy PF next. Which Besta model is Jason housed in, I want to look into getting it... Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Has anyone ordered from Ikea? They seem to have the Dioder lights there, but they charge a lot for shipping...

Yea for some reason their shipping cost are insane, just try to drive there if you can. If not get friendy with someone who can pick it up for you

Yea for some reason their shipping cost are insane, just try to drive there if you can. If not get friendy with someone who can pick it up for you

The problem is that the Dioders are discontinued and my local IKEA don't have any.

Anyone have a pic of the 15" high Glassvik door with a hot toys? I'm curious how much visible height is left after the borders?

So I've just installed my LED lights strips. They make the IKEA dioders look really dull. Looks like I'm gonna have to upgrade the lot!
66dd1bd4876e46d36bf4dee227328702.jpg

Another noob question: Can the average Hot Toy fit in the Besta 15" frame? I'm assuming the frames about an inch thick on top and bottom, so maybe 13" of space inside?

Back