BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the pictures posted, I still don't think the CM Alien will fit being 29 or 30" tall. What the shelf space in inches jstep?

Pretty much anything can fit as the shelves are vertically adjustable...it's just depth you would have to worry about but it's very deep...The only issue I've had with depth is the War Machine bust because of the protruding shoulder cannon...

Oh wow.... You really managed to have all walls filled with the largest displays possible. Funny thing is Besta is my biggest case and yet they are so insignificant in your setup :peace

Yep, I had to have something like this in order to achieve my ultimate goal of having everything in a case...I hate leaving stuff exposed to dust :monkey4

Yep, I had to have something like this in order to achieve my ultimate goal of having everything in a case...I hate leaving stuff exposed to dust :monkey4

me too so that's why most of my collection is still boxed LOL But dang you must have reduced the usable sqft of that room by 35% but it's so worth it!!! hmm dude you have any of those new smartphones and panorama picture function to do 1 or 2 of your entire room? that feature is designed for a space like this!!!

For those who have dismantled their BESTAS, was it easy?

I just put mine together last week and I can tell you it would be easy as pie. It would prob take you 15 minutes. 30 if your brain dead.

Just make sure that if there any locking nuts for dowels that you losen them up. I saw a destroyed Pax because a guy didn't losen them up.

Putting it together wasn't the problem I just need to take it apart! I hope it is as easy!

I know your not talking about putting it together... I was just saying its prob easier to take it apart.

Here is some of my collection with the larger PAX in case anyone is interested...

003-16.jpg

Looks great! What are the specs on the cabinet and doors? (Size?)

Thanks!

Ok, can someone tell me the Besta, which is mostly vertical, not much more than 2 feet wide, that can fit the most Premium Formats? I'd really appreciate it :) Link, name, model?

So guys, I love these Besta/Pax displays, but my ideal shelf depth would be at 20 inches. The only things I can find that have that size are the heavy duty trophy cases. Has anyone here modified their Pax or Besta units to add/subtract depth?

So guys, I love these Besta/Pax displays, but my ideal shelf depth would be at 20 inches. The only things I can find that have that size are the heavy duty trophy cases. Has anyone here modified their Pax or Besta units to add/subtract depth?

I suppose with a besta if you had a router and a table saw subtracting wouldn't be too difficult. Adding.... different story.:lol

frank, pax cabinets are 22" shelf depth it's exactly what you are looking for.

Back