Best Wolverine statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll happen. SSC isn't stupid enough to compete with itself. They want to put some time in there so actual Wolvie fanatics won't have to choose and will be able to save for both.

It'll happen. SSC isn't stupid enough to compete with itself. They want to put some time in there so actual Wolvie fanatics won't have to choose and will be able to save for both.

Well Mike, let's not forget they will also make a modern Wolverine comiquette to fit in with the recent X-MEN comiquettes. That's a no brainer. It's needed to complete the modern set.

We'll see which one they decide to do 1st. It could be a long wait for either piece.

The PF will be 1/4 scale. The Comiquette will be 1/5. They won't have anything to do with one another. Look at Mystique, her PF and Comiquette were close in release to each other.

The PF will be 1/4 scale. The Comiquette will be 1/5. They won't have anything to do with one another. Look at Mystique, her PF and Comiquette were close in release to each other.

Yes but, she didn't have a PF and a comiquette released before that. We would be looking at 2 PFs and 2 comiquettes with Wolverine. Also, the yellow PF just came out a couple of months ago. It will get done. Wolvie sells. I just not sure we will see these any time soon.

Spidey had 2 comiquettes just last year yet another came out shortly after. What was different? Costume. Hell the Spidey Comiquette and PF have the same pose. I have no fears the Brown Wolvie is coming soon.

Spidey had 2 comiquettes just last year yet another came out shortly after. What was different? Costume. Hell the Spidey Comiquette and PF have the same pose. I have no fears the Brown Wolvie is coming soon.

That would be cool. A brown costume Wolvie is long overdue.

If Sideshow does come out with a brown Wolverine when do you guys think that would be?

Does sideshow have a set schedule when they release new statues?

Is it possible we could see a new Wolverine sometime in 2011?

i had both comi and pf. They both have their pros and cons, but the quality is much better on the pf. Im holding out for the brown pf to be my one representation of him. I really thought they would release it last year, cause like Mike said, there are plenty of examples of other close releases for the same character. Imo, they could have released it last year or even a x force pf, and it still would have sold well cause it wouldnt be shipping til later this year anyways.

i had both comi and pf. They both have their pros and cons, but the quality is much better on the pf. Im holding out for the brown pf to be my one representation of him. I really thought they would release it last year, cause like Mike said, there are plenty of examples of other close releases for the same character. Imo, they could have released it last year or even a x force pf, and it still would have sold well cause it wouldnt be shipping til later this year anyways.

A completely new sculpted on the brown version is what SSC will do.

The BEST Wolverine piece from Sideshow will be when they eventually release the Brown PF.

:goodpost:

It ain't often that the Mike is right about something, but he sure is on the money here :D

I do like the Comiquette's pose, though.

Regarding the brown PF coming to be, Sideshow has said contradictory things in their Q&As, so nothing definitive yet unless there is something really new and authoritative out there.

A completely new sculpted on the brown version is what SSC will do.

Man I hope so......I wasn't collecting when the comiquette was released and I just dont dig the PF. The elongated neck and the jammies are a real turn off. I don't know what the alternative would be for a PF regarding cloth/mixed media, but the material that they used for Wolvie and Sabes just doesn't cut it. JMHO.

Man I hope so......I wasn't collecting when the comiquette was released and I just dont dig the PF. The elongated neck and the jammies are a real turn off. I don't know what the alternative would be for a PF regarding cloth/mixed media, but the material that they used for Wolvie and Sabes just doesn't cut it. JMHO.

how else would you expect them to do a wolvie pf? i dont see them using a different material on the brown version. No matter what, the brown version will look like pj's, but the different colors will make a better piece imo.

LOL so the Wolvie comm sucks just because it isn't 1/4 scale? :lol

Wolvie PF looks like a fat-ass cosplayer at comicon trying to be wolverine.

Back