Best Wolverine statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold mine a week or so ago, due to space limitations...but here on the boards, just use the commerce section and tell people you are looking to buy him...They will find you, no need to go crazy. Reg Version will run about 350-400 and Ex 400-500. Get the EX it has the Masked and un-masked head.

Wolverine.jpg

Thanks for all your help.. I just started collection I have 6 statues all together.. I don't know what to do with all these boxes.. It's amazing when I see some have 50+ statues

Yes it is.. I wish I started years ago.. That's a really nice statue.. I most own it. I just checked ebay nothing.

The EX Woverine comiquette is a MUST have for any fan who likes this character. There is no finer Wolverine in costume statue made. Everything else is 2nd best to this piece.

am i the only one who thinks the premium format is much better than the comi?

am i the only one who thinks the premium format is much better than the comi?
No, you are absolutely correct :hi5:

Comiquette head looks weird and kind of amateurish compared with Sideshow's better sculpts. Folks like it better because he isn't wearing pajamas, but so long as you can look past that, PF is much much better.

I totally prefer the PF over the comiquette myself for the following reasons.
--^^^ above pic shows perfectly that the comiquette is definitely not 1/4 scale. The arms are big enough to be 1/4 scale, but the legs are very small. Am I the only one who has noticed this on the Comi? Anyways almost 1/4 but definitely not quite there IMO.
--The comiquette sculpt is far less detailed and more "amateurish" in comparison as karma put it.
-- LOVE that the PF have metal claws, it really makes the piece pop.
--ALso love that the PF "fits" or have like a tie-in base w/ Sabertooth's
-- While I like the comiquette pose, I do not like the masked head or unmasked head. Wolvie / LOgan looks like he had some botox put in those overly plump lips of his. The masked face on the PF totally pownes the face of the comiquette any day. The unmasked EX PF: I like it, some don't but it definitely doesn't have lip transplant from Angie Jolie.

The Wolverine Comiquette sucks. Yeah I said it. The BEST Wolverine piece from Sideshow will be when they eventually release the Brown PF.

Back