Best Wolverine statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope so......I wasn't collecting when the comiquette was released and I just dont dig the PF. The elongated neck and the jammies are a real turn off. I don't know what the alternative would be for a PF regarding cloth/mixed media, but the material that they used for Wolvie and Sabes just doesn't cut it. JMHO.

Good to see that you have made your way over here Eli...:yess:

@ VS1976...

No, I will NOT be rejoining. I'm known as IronLungs31 everywhere I'm a member. So, it was fun at SF but now I'm just forced to lurk and there's nothing that he could do about that part of the game. I thought that we were having a respectable heated disagreement, but didn't think I said anything that was of a banable offense without a warning...:dunno The crazy part was, I was just answering another members' question. I said how I felt about the whole ordeal, but personally did really care about the issue at hand. So I felt no need to PM any of them for any clarification. It's his world, "G's" forum world,and if that's what he feels is best fit to do, because he just could deal with me...more power to him.

The good thing is that most of you guys are over here anyway and I will just become a more visible member on this forum. I've been a member on this forum longer anyway...:) Like said it's good to see Elijah Snow and other members from there join over here. I will continue to post my photos just the same and if you or any other want to post them over there, by all means have at it...:D But I'm sure that he'll ban that action as well...:Flush

Yah that's a bummer u are not there anymore. Just don't get yourself banned here otherwise u may have to go to SM (sarcasm) :D

there are heated debates here around every corner as well. I'm a member over there and tbh, i dont notice much difference in the people, except that theres a lot of trolling over here, but it seems like its much easier to get banned over there.

LOL so the Wolvie comm sucks just because it isn't 1/4 scale? :lol

Wolvie PF looks like a fat-ass cosplayer at comicon trying to be wolverine.

:lecture

if Sideshow do decide to have a Brown or new X-Force costume Wolverine, it better not be the PF version.

Man I hope so......I wasn't collecting when the comiquette was released and I just dont dig the PF. The elongated neck and the jammies are a real turn off. I don't know what the alternative would be for a PF regarding cloth/mixed media, but the material that they used for Wolvie and Sabes just doesn't cut it. JMHO.

I feel the same way about the PF. I like the sculpt and the base but the cloth used all over the body doesn't do it for me. In the end I bought the comiquette on from Frankirock (see above). Nice piece and confirms that I like the sculpt better then the cloth. I also own the Gambit PF which is mostly sculpt and the trench coat is great for the PF.

Good to see that you have made your way over here Eli...:yess:

You too, bro......was sorry to see how things played out over at SF. Peeps should have thicker skin. Last thing these boards need is folks being afraid to speak their mind.

Anyway, good to be here!

@ VS1976...

No, I will NOT be rejoining. I'm known as IronLungs31 everywhere I'm a member. So, it was fun at SF but now I'm just forced to lurk and there's nothing that he could do about that part of the game. I thought that we were having a respectable heated disagreement, but didn't think I said anything that was of a banable offense without a warning...:dunno The crazy part was, I was just answering another members' question. I said how I felt about the whole ordeal, but personally did really care about the issue at hand. So I felt no need to PM any of them for any clarification. It's his world, "G's" forum world,and if that's what he feels is best fit to do, because he just could deal with me...more power to him.

The good thing is that most of you guys are over here anyway and I will just become a more visible member on this forum. I've been a member on this forum longer anyway...:) Like said it's good to see Elijah Snow and other members from there join over here. I will continue to post my photos just the same and if you or any other want to post them over there, by all means have at it...:D But I'm sure that he'll ban that action as well...:Flush
:hi5:
Welcome to the exclusive club! That cesspit's being run modzis! Frankly, I wish them nothing but blight and diarrhoea!:emperor

LOL so the Wolvie comm sucks just because it isn't 1/4 scale? :lol

Wolvie PF looks like a fat-ass cosplayer at comicon trying to be wolverine.

wolverine-cosplay.jpg

Back