Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes a custom from a company called the art department....hes half scale and thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I did some research and it seems they are from Australia? that sucks, I wanted to get something similar (I am in US), but not having to pay expensive shipping/customs

View attachment 94785View attachment 94786
usumusy4.jpg
View attachment 94787View attachment 94788View attachment 94789

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Thanks Andy yea he's cool and so is that bust i love it

They've hinted at the brown suit, but who knows when it'll appear

Technically they made the brown suit then covered him up in faux bronze paint! I would love to see SS do a painted brown suited Wolverine as a PF as would most im sure. Probably not going to be done for a couple years though. There's still stuff on last years calendar we haven't see up for PO. Rumor mill has it that XM Studios is debuting one this year for PO

Technically they made the brown suit then covered him up in faux bronze paint! I would love to see SS do a painted brown suited Wolverine as a PF as would most im sure. Probably not going to be done for a couple years though. There's still stuff on last years calendar we haven't see up for PO. Rumor mill has it that XM Studios is debuting one this year for PO

Did you get one of those bronze ones painted up?

Did you get one of those bronze ones painted up?

I'm still on the fence. Its very expensive. The man does amazing work but I'm still not keen on the idea of paying more to paint him then it cost me to buy him in the first place
I'm going to wait to see if xm really does release one and what it looks Like if they do

That bust is made by a company in China. They're doing customs, and the artist is currently servicing other bust requests. So, this Wolverine bust is currently not being serviced yet. This is in resin, and is around 9" high. If you must know, they're currently doing this one (and people have tried their hand at painting it, even in faux-bronze), and possibly in bronze (as requested):

1a_zpsb0b2329a.jpg

Have owned the comiquette and pf and sold both (hated the cloth on the pf). Currently have the Madxcollector commission from Troy as my 1/4 scale. That is a nice sculpt with lots of options. LSF is very tempting although I find it hard enough to justify my batman LSB in my collection space.

DSC07167.jpg

Have owned the comiquette and pf and sold both (hated the cloth on the pf). Currently have the Madxcollector commission from Troy as my 1/4 scale. That is a nice sculpt with lots of options. LSF is very tempting although I find it hard enough to justify my batman LSB in my collection space.

View attachment 95115

That wolverine is awesome he is next on my list of wolverines to get :)

That IS really sick. I like the squatting pose for a change. I'd love a Brown costume one on an X base squatting down even

that looks like a midget on steroids. The LSF is EASILY the best. That Jackman is cool, but I can't see a movie version as being the best ever. Has to be a comic version.

Back