Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been thinking a bit more on these
Bowens weapon x is fantastic and I've always wanted the old man logan statue.

I think the life size bust is just a phenomenal sculpt as well looks real p

Im just starting my x-men pf collection and while I do love the pf, the price it commands is crazy. Figured for a grand more I'll just go for the lsf.

LSF FTW

Honorable mention though goes to this awesome 1/4 scale custom

10598441013_d733c08fe2_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

10598440883_aed91c3efd_b.jpg

10598252266_f282163553_o.jpg

Im just starting my x-men pf collection and while I do love the pf, the price it commands is crazy. Figured for a grand more I'll just go for the lsf.

Wolverine PF going for $1000? Seriously? I got mine for much less than that a few months ago.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for the PF...it's the only one I own. I'm sure the LSF is the best one, but the PF is waaaaayyyy nicer in person than I was expecting...the metal claws look great.

Wolverine PF going for $1000? Seriously? I got mine for much less than that a few months ago.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for the PF...it's the only one I own. I'm sure the LSF is the best one, but the PF is waaaaayyyy nicer in person than I was expecting...the metal claws look great.

There is always some peeps that are willing to throw away $$$ on an ebay BIN listing. There are 2 EX PFs just sitting on the bay now for under $800. One person put up an EX for a 3 day bid and it went for just $500. I'd say fair price for the EX is about $700. Peeps that are paying a G for the EX obviously have $$$ to burn and no patience.

Anyway, my favorite Wolvie statue is my SSC Com. The love affair started the moment I unboxed him and it's still going strong after all these years.

I sold my pf the day after I got it, the cloth looked horrid and the Ex head was awkward at best. The LSF is best so far.

I sold my pf the day after I got it, the cloth looked horrid and the Ex head was awkward at best. The LSF is best so far.

Yeah, that's why I never picked it up. The cloth bugged the hell out of me. I actually like everything else about the PF but I just couldn't get over the cloth. The cloth just looked too cheap and cheesy for my tastes. The LSF does look nice from the pics I have seen. Hopefully I'll see it at a Con or something one day. I'd like to actually see the LSF with my own eyes.

Okay, not quite a grand but it's the theory im using to justify skipping the pf.LOL

Favorite Bowen = classic action

The classic action is a fantastic Wolverine statue. I also like the BD brown museum statue as well. Toss in the BD Villafane Logan and those are my top 3 BD Wolvie statues.

Yeah the lsf is where it's at been wanting to find a way to get one on flex but it's way expensive how's the weight on the statues is it hollow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, that's why I never picked it up. The cloth bugged the hell out of me. I actually like everything else about the PF but I just couldn't get over the cloth. The cloth just looked too cheap and cheesy for my tastes. The LSF does look nice from the pics I have seen. Hopefully I'll see it at a Con or something one day. I'd like to actually see the LSF with my own eyes.

I think the cloth looks ok...much better in person than in the SS pics.

Definitely agree this was the first pf probably the first statue I saw first saw it at midtown comics a couple of years back and I will tell you the mixed media definitely made it stand out from all the other statues around it wish I could see the lsf in person :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Saw it in person. Just didn't like it. It wasn't for me. If it was fully sculpted though, I would have been all over it. Liked everything else about the PF.

I felt the same about my PF....sold it within a month of buying him. Other than the above reasons i actually detested the base. Just needed something else as it looked so bland. Before decided to sell it i thought about customising it by adding snow and more texture to it...i'm pretty sure someone over on the SF did the same thing with theirs :)

Back