BEST WETA LOTR produced !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down, the Uruk Hai Scout Swordsman. Dynamic pose and nice details. Love this statue. #2 would be Galadhrim Archer, my first piece.

I would of liked to have picked up the Escape off the Road plaque but missed it
And now it seems super rare despite there being 10,000 Pieces of it out there :monkey2

I cant believe nobody said Gimli!

For Pete's sake, its the best "Human" likeness there is......(IMO....of course)

But dag gummit!! Theres one fer sale - check the "Commerce" area, and just buy it!!!!!

OK -- just one.... although there could be more.

Sam and Bill the Pony.

Don't know why but I just think it is the best.

I would of liked to have picked up the Escape off the Road plaque but missed it
And now it seems super rare despite there being 10,000 Pieces of it out there :monkey2

There were never 10.000 made. I would be suprised if they even made 1/4 of the intended run.

In my collection it would be Sauron.

2editco3.jpg

13editvp1.jpg

Last edited:
Now, at long last, I'm in the process of acquiring the OG SSW Balrog. This piece is my grail, and will now be the jewel in my modest collection. :devil

EDIT: Now with pics!

Last edited:
RWOS...even though i've only seen it in person, the details esp on the steed is just out standing. I sold off Sauron with a little regret. Details and paint job is amazing but can't get over the 'proportions' of him. So my favourite in possesion is Saruman the White. The pose is just iconic

Back