Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several HP heads they're excellent IMO. I get that some people don't like that they recast stuff. But if it comes down to paying $30 vs. $80 then I know which one I'm getting.

What's the best body to put the Avengers Mk7 Tony head onto? I'm worried the neck would be too short on a regular body and he would look hunchbacked or something, but I don't know. Would a regular body work?

Stumbled upon this on Ebay today. If you've always wanted a Mk V suitcase but didn't want to spend $50 on one, this would be a cheaper alternative.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TD11-06-1-...5200?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c1f9afca0

TD11-06A.jpg

I just picked up a DAM 1/6 body to replace the one I'm currently using for my Tony Stark bash. The feet aren't connected via ball joints, though; they're basically attached like the knees are. I can't use shoes that deal with pegs and therefore Tony is barefoot. :(

Are there shoes that just slip over the feet, without the need for pegs?

I just picked up a DAM 1/6 body to replace the one I'm currently using for my Tony Stark bash. The feet aren't connected via ball joints, though; they're basically attached like the knees are. I can't use shoes that deal with pegs and therefore Tony is barefoot. :(

Are there shoes that just slip over the feet, without the need for pegs?

Yes, they exist. I got one from a set once for a business suit. It was rubber but it fit over the TrueType feet.

What's the best body to put the Avengers Mk7 Tony head onto? I'm worried the neck would be too short on a regular body and he would look hunchbacked or something, but I don't know. Would a regular body work?

Question for those who own the Asmus Avengers Tony Black Sabbath set, do the shoes fit a regular TT body or do they have special pegs like the DX11 Joker? Does anyone have pictures?

Also, what's the best body to put the Avengers Mk7 Tony head onto? I'm worried the neck would be too short on a regular body and he would look hunchbacked or something, but I don't know. Would a regular body work?

Yes, they exist. I got one from a set once for a business suit. It was rubber but it fit over the TrueType feet.

Ah… Rubber. Hrm. Well, at least I know they're out there! I still think I should've gone with a different body, because these peg-less shoes seem really hard to find. :lol

Glad I can pass on Mechanic Tony...

attachment.php

Is that the VeryCool Tony set?

Ah… Rubber. Hrm. Well, at least I know they're out there! I still think I should've gone with a different body, because these peg-less shoes seem really hard to find. :lol

There are some that are plastic I guess, like this I think: Or it might just look plastic, I'm not sure. My Bruce Wayne shoes looked similar except more glossy, but they were rubbery, or maybe I should say like silicone, that's a more accurate description.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LA-14-1-6-HOT-12-figure-male-black-shoes-fit-over-the-feet-TOYS-/390561484399?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aef474e6f

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm on the hunt to do a Tony Stark figure, and know that if you get the Mark III or Mark III BD figure, it comes w/ the head (or I can just get one on eBay). But I'd like to know the best body you should get to make him look authentic; I think the HT muscular body is too big, so what would work? Also, anyone have any good recommendations for a suit? I know you can get the HT suit, but they are quite rare and too expensive I think.

Any advice would be cool! Thanks so much! :clap

Actually only the mark 3 reg version comes with tony head,the bd had the helmet that opens and Tonys face is inside(just a repaint of original mark 2).i would go mark 4 or 7,they both have a decent head but the 4 looks a lot better with sunglasses on so if you go eBay I would grab a pair of glasses as well.imo the newest head from the workshop tony is the best one.

Question for those who own the Asmus Avengers Tony Black Sabbath set, do the shoes fit a regular TT body or do they have special pegs like the DX11 Joker? Does anyone have pictures?

Also, what's the best body to put the Avengers Mk7 Tony head onto? I'm worried the neck would be too short on a regular body and he would look hunchbacked or something, but I don't know. Would a regular body work?

Back