Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here have this costume for their Tony Stark kitbash? I'm hoping to see some more pics before I decide whether to get it or not. Appreciate it, thanks!
It's a shame the arc reactor bodies come with the neck so you can't put the Mk7 Tony head sculpt on it unless you do some mods.

Here's a few more pics for you. Sorry for the quality, they're iPhone pics since I don't have a high end camera atm.

Hope these help :D

AIMStarkcomplete2_zpsd323e0ac.jpg

AIMStarkcomplete1_zps14efcada.jpg

AIMStark2_zps262db8b9.jpg

AIMStark4_zpsa979b973.jpg

AsmusStark1_zps57a945f7.jpg

AsmusStark1_zps57a945f7.jpg

AsmusStark3_zps477dc73e.jpg

AsmusStark4_zpsd93385ec.jpg

AsmusStark5_zpsb61c2007.jpg

That Stark looks absolutely horrible and it's not worthy of being in your collection. You should sell it to me :D

;-) Thanks *g* I like it very much, too. Didn´t think, that it turns out so well. Planned to get the Mark VII head on, but it looked ridiculous. So I got my hands on a cheap original workshop head a few days ago and it fits perfectly in that combination. At the moment this custom figure is the one, I absolutely love best. Also got a headplay workshop head in in a few days and will post a comparison.

What body did you use? Looks great. Best Stark I've seen with the Sabbath set on.

It´s an old TTM 16 I still got. I putted down the shoulders a bit, to get it more natural looking and cheatet with the neck and the head to get the neck in the rigth length. ;-) I put the neck and head only softly on their peg and they litterally fall off if you touch them, but the figure is only standing in the shelf and I´m not playing with it. ;-) So I don´t mind...

Ice

Has anyone built a custom Tony from when he's escaping from the Mandarin hide out? I'm thinking of doing one with the Head_Play sculpt.

That's what I'm doing but gonna use some of the parts from Tony's lab to give him left and arm armor.

ACI Christian body is my go-to for Tony...skin doesn't match but it can be easily rectified

So thats a Christian body then? It doesn't look as bulky as I've seen in other folks customs. Looks good there imo.

Back