Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem I have with the hit figure is I can't get his arms down to his sides... The sculpt of his lats seems to keep the arms held away like a " you talking to me?" Pose.....

I have a Tony Stark head sculpt from HT mark 4 and i would just like to ask if it's a good fit with the "muscular body" by HITFIGURE? Working on a limited budget so I would like to avoid buying the Truetype one as much as possible. New to collecting 1/6 figures so would really appreciate any help. Thank you :)

bikes, mine is done exactly as you indicate.

I don't know, but I do know that there is a body on the Urban Samurai website that comes with one. I think if you search their site for "stark body" you'll find it. Its up for preorder and I think was supposed to come out Aug-Sept?

I don't know, but I do know that there is a body on the Urban Samurai website that comes with one. I think if you search their site for "stark body" you'll find it. Its up for preorder and I think was supposed to come out Aug-Sept?

Thanks cof :hi5:

Ok now that I'm home and not on my cell phone this is a lot easier. Again, not in stock yet, this is a preorder. But should be out soon:

https://www.urbansamuraihobbies.com/other-tony-stark-body-with-light-up-arc-reactor-custom/

IMG_20130514_WA0056__95915.1369173013.1280.1280.jpg

I've seen so many customs that use an arc reactor, but that body is on pre order? Did everyone else home brew their arcs?

I did the same, it is still missing some detail that the arc reactor has, which would be an easy fix

Yes, but under a shirt the only real detail that passes through is the triangle. Just want to finish the figure, it's been like 6 weeks since I started.

Back