Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what body this is? I like the shape of it.

$(KGrHqNHJEIFD0HQJ7dsBQ9C1ckinw~~60_57.JPG

Thanks! That's a nice, muscular body. I plan on buying this clothing set for my Stark:

$(KGrHqN,!n0FHdQY2RglBR3(22Wo7w~~60_57.JPG

While the body above is more muscular than Tony was in the movie, but I like the look of it.

I don't know if that clothing set for Tony would fit on the T-800 body. They are huge figures man and need big clothes. That looks pretty snug on the TTM-19 knockoff right there. I would choose a smaller, less expensive body to be on the safe side.

Ok thanks. Sort of hard to tell from the photos and I've never seen the T-800 body in person. It doesn't look that much bigger in the photos.

My first custom. :panic: :yess:

2nqtto6.jpg

1sbdjq.png

bhcf86.png

i36wkk.png

I'm still going to mess around with the tie and collar so it looks better, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Also, I really love the HS... It's so Tony-like. :lol

Hey guys, need some advice. I have the Asmus clothing set, and plan to use the Mark VII Avengers head sculpt. Is the TT Slim body too small for Tony? Its the only one in stock at Sideshow, and I have some points to use.

JP

Ok thanks. Sort of hard to tell from the photos and I've never seen the T-800 body in person. It doesn't look that much bigger in the photos.

Yeah, you really don't want to use a T-800. I've seen them in person, and they're massive. The TTM 19 looks nice, and it's smaller if you're still looking for a well-sculpted body. I haven't seen one in person, though.

I've been watching Ebay for this set, and the auctions used to say Pre-Order but now say In Stock, for those who are interested:

998177_480401372044014_2092166863_n.jpg

Checked a couple of retail places (Cotsworld and Urban Samurai) and they still say Pre Order, expect around Aug 31. So maybe only available from overseas vendors at this time? The sellers on Ebay that have it are listed as either Hong Kong or China.

If you're going to look for it, it's called "The Repairman".

The mini reactor should be here any day, passed through US customs Friday :rock

I'll finally be able to finish my Stark custom I started 2 years ago :lol

I've been watching Ebay for this set, and the auctions used to say Pre-Order but now say In Stock, for those who are interested:

Checked a couple of retail places (Cotsworld and Urban Samurai) and they still say Pre Order, expect around Aug 31. So maybe only available from overseas vendors at this time? The sellers on Ebay that have it are listed as either Hong Kong or China.

are these going to have a preorder at (blackopstoys and toyanxiety?) thanku

I ordered that set off EBAY today for $30 shipped in stock.

Back