Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had this delivered (won an eBay auction for it last week)

MC Toys Sabbath Set (seller hadn't listed the shoes but confirmed he would include them before I bid)

Don't know if it is on a real TrueType or not (the listing stated it is) and its a knockoff headsculpt so is a bit overtanned, but I'll be swapping that for the Avengers MkVI sculpt.

Will probably sell on the MkII wired boots and the headsculpt, but I'm really happy as I didn't think I'd manage to get hold of the MC clothing set.

View attachment 64855

Now in the Detolf with his shoes on and MkVI headsculpt
a4yqujyz.jpg

Last edited:

MC Toys Sabbath Set (seller hadn't listed the shoes but confirmed he would include them before I bid)

Don't know if it is on a real TrueType or not (the listing stated it is) and its a knockoff headsculpt so is a bit overtanned, but I'll be swapping that for the Avengers MkVI sculpt.

Will probably sell on the MkII wired boots and the headsculpt, but I'm really happy as I didn't think I'd manage to get hold of the MC clothing set.

View attachment 64855

a4yqujyz.jpg

Nice! The MCToys set really is better in my opinion. The only thing is I wish I had the bracelets from the Asmus set.

Doubt:
My shirt is delete the logo, not because it, is the set of MC Toys, yet stands and looks good. Not if you saw in the previous photos.

Someone happened to him?

View attachment 64855

a4yqujyz.jpg

So you're the one who won that auction. I was tempted to bid on that myself.

I think you got a good deal there really.

So you're the one who won that auction. I was tempted to bid on that myself.

I think you got a good deal there really.

Yeah, was prepared to go a little higher than I ended up paying, really happy with the price I paid. Already sold the wired Mk II boots to recoup some of the cost.

How did you tie that tie on your pop toys suit? I got the blue pinstripe one for my Bruce Wayne custom, and I can't get that thing ties to save my life! Any advice for a fat-fingered Freak would be appreciated!

4 years of Catholic high school...lol. Try using tweasers I guess. The toughest part was getting the shirt tucked in. Changing out these aweful shoes, and adding a pair of shades!

I have a Tony Stark head sculpt from HT mark 4 and i would just like to ask if it's a good fit with the "muscular body" by HITFIGURE? Working on a limited budget so I would like to avoid buying the Truetype one as much as possible. New to collecting 1/6 figures so would really appreciate any help. Thank you :)

I have a Tony Stark head sculpt from HT mark 4 and i would just like to ask if it's a good fit with the "muscular body" by HITFIGURE? Working on a limited budget so I would like to avoid buying the Truetype one as much as possible. New to collecting 1/6 figures so would really appreciate any help. Thank you :)

If its not the ttm19, the hitfigure is close enough. You could literally choose a page and you will see that recipe

I used the 3.0 Hitfigure body with a IM 3 custom sculpt I got on ebay and it looks good with it, the only thing is that the head was a little loose on the neck peg. I'm not sure if its because the sculpt is a bootleg or if the neck peg just fits loose. It still looks good with it and the Hitfigure came with a lot of different hands and very good for the price. I also have the TTM19 from HT and they are very similar. The only thing on the Hitfigure is that the arms are slightly of on color to the body.

I used the 3.0 Hitfigure body with a IM 3 custom sculpt I got on ebay and it looks good with it, the only thing is that the head was a little loose on the neck peg. I'm not sure if its because the sculpt is a bootleg or if the neck peg just fits loose. It still looks good with it and the Hitfigure came with a lot of different hands and very good for the price. I also have the TTM19 from HT and they are very similar. The only thing on the Hitfigure is that the arms are slightly of on color to the body.

thanks for the advice man. however, i'd also like to know if most of the suit attires fit well with the hitfigure body?

inputs from other people would also highly be appreciated! :)

Back