Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info, I wanted to make sure they already have them in house because I need at least 2 more for my Bruce Wayne and Commissioner Gordon kitbashes and I don't want to wait that long to get them from Japan.

I used the Valentine code for the one I already ordered and got it for only $25 plus ship. not bad for a new TT body as the lower you can find them in ebay is $75 including shipping.

That's a great deal. That coupon came in handy for a lot of us. They are in stock now but still show as Feb/PO on SS.

Not to derail the thread but what suit/outfit are you using for Wayne?

That's a great deal. That coupon came in handy for a lot of us. They are in stock now but still show as Feb/PO on SS.

Not to derail the thread but what suit/outfit are you using for Wayne?

I decided to get the 7Toys7 complete suit after seeing a couple of pictures in the Wayne kitbash thread, I think it fits very good in a regular TT body. Is not that cheap but I think it looks decent, I didn't like the material being used for other sets I saw in ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/350708191253?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The set comes with everything except the tie, I got a black tie for $3 shipped to the US.

I decided to get the 7Toys7 complete suit after seeing a couple of pictures in the Wayne kitbash thread, I think it fits very good in a regular TT body. Is not that cheap but I think it looks decent, I didn't like the material being used for other sets I saw in ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/350708191253?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The set comes with everything except the tie, I got a black tie for $3 shipped to the US.

I actually have that same suit for mine. I just have a bad body so he doesn't look as great. I think with the TT he should look really good. Good choice! :hi5:

I am going to get one set of MH13 from ZCWO to DIY this tony stark

tony_main.jpg

i wanted to ask the same thing. But when you get it, post pics of it.

Got the body today. Unfortunately the normal is the wrong body. :gah: The shoulders are way too broad. Looks like he's wearing football shoulder pads. Ordered the slim. Hopefully that works. :slap

Got the body today. Unfortunately the normal is the wrong body. :gah: The shoulders are way too broad. Looks like he's wearing football shoulder pads. Ordered the slim. Hopefully that works. :slap

Please, make a small report after you will get slim body. I have the same suit too and just ordered new hot toys regular body from bbts (it is PO). Think it's like normal and this suit doesn't fit good.

I don't think you're going to like the Slim, he's going to look to much like a teenage boy, with a big head.

Anyone know if the new TTM regular or muscle fits well with the MC Toys Black Sabath outfit? I am thinking about ordering a regular body from SSC with my 15% off.

I have the jericho suit, got the asmus black sabbath and the mc toys black sabbath, and the coolest of all is the mc toys black sabbath set.

I believe I tried all possible Hot Toys bodies / combinations and the best was:

A Hot Toys TrueType Male Body TTM-19 Muscular Body with narrow shoulders, the original arms were too strong for Tony, with a Tony Mark 3 head, Chris Redfield boots in black and the asmus barcelets....sweet!

Sorry for the pic...
View attachment 59082

I have the jericho suit, got the asmus black sabbath and the mc toys black sabbath, and the coolest of all is the mc toys black sabbath set.

I believe I tried all possible Hot Toys bodies / combinations and the best was:

A Hot Toys TrueType Male Body TTM-19 Muscular Body with narrow shoulders, the original arms were too strong for Tony, with a Tony Mark 3 head, Chris Redfield boots in black and the asmus barcelets....sweet!

Sorry for the pic...
View attachment 59082

change the head out and I think you got a winner

Back