Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super awesome!!! Congrats!

Nice pics Sallah.

Thanks peeps! :hi5:

Hey, which body did you use for the Avengers Tony?

It is a TTM18 modified by the uber-talented Robbie The Painter to include a light-up triangle arc reactor! :rock2

Oh Sallah you got the little 1.6 arc reactor in the little display box. I keep searching ebay for one of them sold loose, no luck. It came with the Mark II I think. I dont really want to drop over £200 on an old figure though. I will just keep looking.

It did indeed come with the MK II. It is a cool little extra, but yeah... I wouldn't buy an original MK II just for it.

Sallah

I am having difficulty removing the Mark IV SP head from the neck. Is there a trick to getting it off? Do I just have to pull hard? (please no sexual references :wink1:)

Perhaps this has already been addressed, but does anyone think that the head from the upcoming mark VII could be used to put on a TrueType body? I can't tell if the red collar is permanently attached - probably is though.

Perhaps this has already been addressed, but does anyone think that the head from the upcoming mark VII could be used to put on a TrueType body? I can't tell if the red collar is permanently attached - probably is though.

If it is anything like the previous releases, the collar will come off of the neck.

Either way though, the head should be able to pop off the neck. :)

Sallah

Tony Stark headsculpt, clothing, and accessories are not included.

They don't hide the battery. That's pretty weak.

$(KGrHqNHJEYFCbi8NO5MBQsLc(8y)w~~60_57.JPG

Come one, it's been 4 minutes!

:impatient: :gah:

2 weeks later (happy new year) heres some pics. True type narrow shoulder with asmus clothes. conclusions are the same as most people - clothes are OK, shoes suck. metal wristbands are cool and help hide wrist joints. I used a little piece of tape to close up the trouser waist as it was a bit loose

IMG_6849_zpsa6344076.jpg

IMG_6825_zps36a514c9.jpg

IMG_6835_zpscf53fc96.jpg

IMG_7281_zpscfd70988.jpg

IMG_7282_zps8c6f8124.jpg

IMG_6815_zpsac4284fb.jpg

Last edited:
Those interested in creating a screen accurate Tony might also be interested in making a James Rhodes figure. Here is your chance:

cheadleironman2.jpg

Image.aspx

Image.aspx

Image.aspx

More pictures here

Items Included:

Costumes
- Garrison Cap
- Service Dress Blue Coat
- Blue Trousers
- Long Sleeves Dress Shirt
- Tie
- Belt
- White Tee
- Overcoat
- Black Oxford Shoes
- Black Socks
- Ribbons
- Badges
- Dogtags
- Vistor Card

Body Parts
- 3 pairs of hands w/h pegs
- 1 pair of Feet w/h pegs
- Ankle Extension Joint

Too bad Hot Toys never made a full Rhodey headsculpt. This would have been an instabuy from me.

Anybody know of a good place to order this? Outside ebay, of course. And is it actually shipping now or is it a future product?

I would love to have a Terrence Howard Rhodey. I actually prefer him to Cheadle (though I didn't dislike Cheadle by any means). Really wish we could have seen him suit up...

Sallah

Back