Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Asmus set this morning. Not too bad for the price though it could use better craftsmanship.
The bracelets are heavy, the shoes horrendous ( but they fit) . For the moment, I have him on a KP 01. Looks okay.

I ordered mine on the 6th, if it's not here by New Years I'm filing a claim.

I ordered mine on the 6th, if it's not here by New Years I'm filing a claim.

Now, give them the time. Bigger companies like Cotswold work with, so they can be trusted. I don't remember exactly when I ordered, bu it was way before you, as soon as the outfit was announced, I think. So try contacting them first!

And don't be surprised if it pops up in your mail unexpectedly: I never got a shipping notice or tracking number!

darthaegeus - heated them up then squeezed them with pliers - didn't need to close them up by much, about 1.5mm total.

16k - me too, I emailed to ask where it was, got no reply then 2 days later it was in my postbox. no shipping info or anything.

what are you guys thinking for replacement shoes? I wanna get rid of those nasty ones ASAP

My Asmus set came today, this is on a TTM19 until the new ACI comes out (Robbie, I am DEFINITELY in for your custom!)

Everything is great in the Asmus set, except for the horrible Ken doll shoes, they are absolutely worthless.

TonyStark01.jpg

TonyStark02.jpg

TonyStark03.jpg

Yeah that looks pretty good. These bracelets sure help sell the set. Now, if only I would get my set... any of the 2 I ordered.

I got tracking from asmus but it ended up being a shipment on the other side of the country. Just and another email to follow up. Anyone here ordered and is from Calgary??

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I got tracking from asmus but it ended up being a shipment on the other side of the country. Just and another email to follow up. Anyone here ordered and is from Calgary??

Hey, I checked my tracking number earlier today and it said it was available for pickup... IN CALGARY:slap! Is this the tracking number they gave you? RA822952155TW

I was looking to order the MC Toys set, but it looks like I slept too long on it because I don't see it up on their site anymore. I guess I have to pay the overly inflated eBay prices now...

How much did you guys pay for the asmus set? I just paid $25 with free shipping. Didn't know if it was more when they first announced it.

Mine came today and I put it on my regular TT (Tom Cruise head) instead of the Narrow Shoulder TT; it just wasn't filling the shirt out like I wanted, and I added the thigh pieces to fill the pants out more as well.

SteveandTony2_zps47c2fe4e.jpg

SteveandTony1_zps314d5235.jpg

Tony is a little too tall, but I don't have the long foot pegs on Steve either.

Hey, I checked my tracking number earlier today and it said it was available for pickup... IN CALGARY:slap! Is this the tracking number they gave you? RA822952155TW

It seems you both got my tracking number, because I just checked that tracking and I signed for it. Funny thing is I didn't even get a tracking number or anything.

Back