Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine from V-Store, Advanced body was too wide, Slim was too small but the TTM19 Muscular Body seems to be the best from what I had to try

photodec10181357.jpg

btw anyone found a solution for the feet yet?

If your refering to the tight fit of the MC toys set, I used a hairdryer & forced the feet in. I did remove the toes from the rest of the foot. This helped alot & I finally got them into the shoes.

btw anyone found a solution for the feet yet?

I just heated the boots and gave the feet a medium / heavy push and they went in.

I love the Tony Stark Avengers figure, Hot Toys should have been on this a while ago. Easy re-use of most parts, easy money for them, really no new tooling.

Now just trying to make a matching stand, I am thinking printed stickers...

I bought a pair of Batman Rises DX12 Shoes without the black foot pegs and leg pieces, they look like regular black sneakers.

Thanks for the feedback. I have been I this hobby for a while yet I did never require the use of ht water or hair dryer so this be the first time :D. Also have not broken any pegs in a long while but just did last night on IM M1 V2. So more hair dryer use in the future for sure :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I recieved my order from Asmus Toys this morning and the quality seems nice. I'll do some pics later once I've put the attire on my figure of Tony.

I managed 1 pic before my camera battery charge wore out....I hate it when that happens :gah:

The good news is that the Black Sabbath top is excellent!
tonynick.jpg

I haven't tried the rest of the gear yet but will do so tomorrow when I've more time and a recharged camera.

Back