Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine until the Mark 7 head arrives

20121129000141.jpg

On a Barnes body. Shoes still don't have feet in them yet, so they are just holding up the leg stumps there :lol

Funny u say that about the feet. I assumed based on the shoes that I have that the shoes just take the place of the feet. So really I should be putting the feet into the shoes? Didn't think they would fit!

Those interested in creating a screen accurate Tony might also be interested in making a James Rhodes figure. Here is your chance:

cheadleironman2.jpg

Image.aspx

Image.aspx

Image.aspx

More pictures here

Items Included:

Costumes
- Garrison Cap
- Service Dress Blue Coat
- Blue Trousers
- Long Sleeves Dress Shirt
- Tie
- Belt
- White Tee
- Overcoat
- Black Oxford Shoes
- Black Socks
- Ribbons
- Badges
- Dogtags
- Vistor Card

Body Parts
- 3 pairs of hands w/h pegs
- 1 pair of Feet w/h pegs
- Ankle Extension Joint

Too bad Hot Toys never made a full Rhodey headsculpt. This would have been an instabuy from me.

No problem :hi5:

Do you already have a head that you can use?

this one isnt too bad.

ttm10-african-american-slim-ver-370x538.jpg

exactly the one I'm using. It was $30 (the head by itself) on ebay, and its a good place holder until something better comes around. Plus I like Terrence Howard better as Rhodey then Don Cheadle (even though I love Cheadle)

Here's a Tony Stark I cobbled together. Luke Skywalker body. No feet, but the shoes fit pretty snug over the foot pegs, so that seems to work. My only problem is the neck. Is there any way to get the neck a little longer? Right now, it's just sitting on top of the peg and isn't pushed in all the way. If I push it in, it looks way too short. Any ideas?

Here's a Tony Stark I cobbled together. Luke Skywalker body. No feet, but the shoes fit pretty snug over the foot pegs, so that seems to work. My only problem is the neck. Is there any way to get the neck a little longer? Right now, it's just sitting on top of the peg and isn't pushed in all the way. If I push it in, it looks way too short. Any ideas?

Very nice!
Maybe you can use tape to build on and lengthen the peg.

I know it's disconcerting because it's at a perfect length right there in the picture, but any movement and the head rolls off. :D

I used the bruce wayne neck from the MMS71 dark knight as this neck piece is alittle longer than normal. Looks pretty good with it.

Got my MC Toys Avengers Tony outfit today. Rather impressed with it. Now just the wait for the Mark VII.

I used the bruce wayne neck from the MMS71 dark knight as this neck piece is alittle longer than normal. Looks pretty good with it.

That is a great idea! I didn't even think of that. Just switched out the necks, and it's perfect. It looks like the necks are almost the same length, but the Bruce Wayne sculpt has a longer peg. Thanks!

Back