Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used HT TDK Two Face suit (it was dyed) and DX01 police Joker white shirt for my Tony, I am happy with the result.

IMG_0083-1.jpg

Has anyone tried the CMTOYS 1/6 Rubber Muscular Body - HJ001? I'm about to have the MK VI head and wondered if it looks right on this body. I'm going for the workshop look. I haven't decided between the long sleeved or the tank top. Thought this would be best as it looks the most natural especially in a tank but as I've seen looking at many variations people have done with TT bodies, if the head and neck aren't right, none of it looks right...

So I'm looking for:

black t
long sleeve gray t
black casual pants
black casual shoes

1) any recommendation for brands/stores.
2) are the shoes usually universal or so I need to find something specifically made for TT bodies (as opposed to Dragon, enterbay, medicom etc)

Here you go.

I went with a more "relaxed" look for my Tony. I used;
HT Mark IV HS
HT Mech Test mod body
Wild Toys biker jacket
Playhouse GSG9 black long sleeve shirt
HT Mech Test belt
HT Wolverine jeans
TTL black boots
I'm pretty happy with how he turned out, hope that helps.

100_3889.jpg

100_3890.jpg

0316011328.jpg

That's awesome man!

Unfortunately, from what I have found so far, the chances of finding a Mech Test body are pretty slim to none. And if I'm buying a complete Mech Test Tony (which I really want), it'll stay as it comes rather than kit bashing him.

Now, if you know a source for these bodies... ;)

So I'm looking for:

black t
long sleeve gray t
black casual pants
black casual shoes

1) any recommendation for brands/stores.
2) are the shoes usually universal or so I need to find something specifically made for TT bodies (as opposed to Dragon, enterbay, medicom etc)

Yeah, buy the Mech Test Tony Stark figure :lol

Back