Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What shoes are people using for their Avengers Tony Stark? Is there a better looking replacement for the Asmus ones?

I'm just using black dress shoes from a Toys City suit set. They're not movie-accurate but they'll do for now.

My crappy photo of my Tony Stark.

20131007_223730_zpse9f54578.jpg

Is the Asmus outfit a decent set? I'm thinking about bashing a Tony, and at $25, you can't go wrong. Also, what body should I get to fit the Mark VII head on?

I picked up a set of Storm Shadow's sneakers from the Retaliation figure. They're plain white high tops but they look great.
Sweet thanks!
What body did you use?
Would these sneakers fit the Workshop Stark body?

Is the Asmus outfit a decent set? I'm thinking about bashing a Tony, and at $25, you can't go wrong. Also,
what body should I get to fit the Mark VII head on?

I just ordered this too, it's so cheap atm that if I decide down the road I want one and it's sold out, it will cost me double.
The only complaint I recall about it is that the clothing is large/baggy, a bit too big for Stark.
If that's the case I'll be throwing miner in the dryer for a cycle :D

Could you post more pictures, mate? I'm thinking about getting that outfit, I was wondering what you thought about it? Is it a good fit or very thick?

I'll snap a few more and try to get them posted for you Asap ;)

The outfit fits perfectly, I'm very happy with it tiding me over until the official Mechanic release. None of the pieces I received are thick at all, and none are baggy or too long.

I just got the Asmus Black Sabbath set in today, and it's a little big as advertised. I was expecting it to be far worse from posts here but I don't think it's too bad personally.

I just got the Asmus Black Sabbath set in today, and it's a little big as advertised. I was expecting it to be far worse from posts here but I don't think it's too bad personally.

From that set, I already change pants and shoes, for ones from Hot Toys, they look better.

Here it is with my other Starks.

dl9i.jpg

Last edited:
Agggggggghhhhh :mad:. I missed a listing on eBay yesterday for a Tony bash: MC Sabbath set, HT MK IV sculpt on a TTM19 for $185. :banghead

Still on a hot and heavy hunt for the MC Sabbath set. Will pay well!! Looking for one that doesn't have a super faded tee shirt logo.

HELP! :wave

Does anyone here have this costume for their Tony Stark kitbash? I'm hoping to see some more pics before I decide whether to get it or not. Appreciate it, thanks!
It's a shame the arc reactor bodies come with the neck so you can't put the Mk7 Tony head sculpt on it unless you do some mods.

oct720132_zpsc62ef120.jpg

Back