Best TIE Pilot Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best TIE Pilot

• Medicom Original

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Marmit Original

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Custom with Medicom Parts

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Custom with Marmit Parts

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Custom with various Parts

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

TheGent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it, what's to you the best TIE Pilot figure? Oh, and feel free to show your beloved ones!

I say the Marmit one is a great figure though like any custom, depends on the work you put into it can far superseed a production run version.
So Custom Various is the ONLY option to go.

The Medicom is more accurate than the Marmit version and it is a really cool figure. Still it doesn't come with any accessories alas - so I gave mine a SS E-11 blaster. The "future" SS TIE Fighter Pilot, if keeping the same Stormtrooper helmet as base, will be more inaccurate than both Medi and Marmit. But overall a good custom figure could beat any licensed figure, since customizers could make them uber-accurate.

kubrick_starwars6_tiepilot.jpg

He may be feeling a bit suicidal, but he's still the best.

I assume you are referring to the Medicom Kubrick I posted? Trust me, he's as good in hand as in pics. You won't be disappointed if you go that route.

As a large part of this seems to be customs this'll maybe be better placed here.

Obviously not the best , but here's my recent custom Pilot .( Any excuse to show him off !) Marmit helmet cast , re-painted Marmit gloves, ( from the AT AT Pilot )scratch built belt and the rest is Hasbro . I'll be adding a holster soon .
011-12.jpg

007-12.jpg

Big fanwaa of the old Marmite!! Great bucket!! Mines and bash of a marmit cast helm cast of the chest box, cast of marmit ATAT chest plate, hasbro suit, action man blue pants... need to get some decal for the helm! Hey Tgod where did you get your bucket decals they look great.

I would love to see the medicom I bet that looks great!

tie-pilot-44.JPG

i really like my marmit,think it looks superb.medicom also has a great finish,but i am always a bit sceptical size wise.

Back