Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the best custom out there!

custom-back-in-black-spider-man.jpg

If SSC would ACTUALLY MAKE this statue it would probably be their biggest Spider-Man success of ALL time.

Although that s an amazing costume, I still lik the com better

Yeah. The custom piece is awesome. It really looks great and I would be very happy to have such a great looking statue. However, the Com just screams classic Spidey to me. The pose is just perfect. Then add the incredibly cool fact that he's hanging on a wall just takes the Com to a whole other level IMHO. While both pieces look great, if push came to shove, there is no way I would keep the custom Spidey over the Com. I love the Com too much to let it go. Plus, with Stan Lee's sig on it, it would probably be the last piece I would sell from my collection.

The com is just timeless classic. Future grail. or grail already?

It will be hard to top it if SS makes another spider-man piece. I doubt there will be another. Maybe other costumes but the COM is definitely the ultimate spider-man piece right now. or forever?

The com is just timeless classic. Future grail. or grail already?

It will be hard to top it if SS makes another spider-man piece. I doubt there will be another. Maybe other costumes but the COM is definitely the ultimate spider-man piece right now. or forever?

There will probably be another Spiderman piece. I also think it will be a comiquette not a Maquette because the new movie wasn't great. Think about it this way. SSC doesn't care how well the Spiderman Comiquette does in the after market as they don't get any of that cash. So they will cash in on the old Webhead eventually, and I hate to say it but I think they could improve on the comiquette. I know many of you think it it is darn near perfect, but I have issues with the eyes placement on the head on view, and I would love to see a in full swing piece kind of like the Koto, but with SSC quality.

There will probably be another Spiderman piece. I also think it will be a comiquette not a Maquette because the new movie wasn't great. Think about it this way. SSC doesn't care how well the Spiderman Comiquette does in the after market as they don't get any of that cash. So they will cash in on the old Webhead eventually, and I hate to say it but I think they could improve on the comiquette. I know many of you think it it is darn near perfect, but I have issues with the eyes placement on the head on view, and I would love to see a in full swing piece kind of like the Koto, but with SSC quality.

I'm sure they will revisit Spidey in his classic duds sometime in the future. It would only make sense with how popular the character is. I hope you find that piece to your liking. It's hard to have a marvel collection without their most famous character on your display shelves. I was lucky enough to pick up the Com and I'm as pleased as punch to have him. I hope you feel the same way when you actually do pick up an SSC Spidey for your collection.

This is my favorite, by Attakus:

Attakus%20Spider-Man-4.jpg

Based on a cover done by Humberto Ramos.
Love the style of Spider-Man in this piece.

This is my favorite, by Attakus:

Attakus%20Spider-Man-4.jpg

Based on a cover done by Humberto Ramos.
Love the style of Spider-Man in this piece.

Wow. I have not seen this one yet ever. Very nice depiction of the character.

As much as the Spidey comiquette is awesome, i'm still a sucker for McFarlane's big eyed Spidey so my vote for best Spidey stat is the one from Master Replicas. Comic Book Scene Replica.

MST10077.jpg

Wow. I have not seen this one yet ever. Very nice depiction of the character.

As much as the Spidey comiquette is awesome, i'm still a sucker for McFarlane's big eyed Spidey so my vote for best Spidey stat is the one from Master Replicas. Comic Book Scene Replica.

MST10077.jpg

The NECA McFarlane-style statue was better.

Any pic of it? the only one that i know of is the one with the wall plaque.

I like the comic book scene replica better just because he really does look like a spider with that crouch plus all those webbing. and again.. the eyes! :)

Hey guys,

I love that Hulk and Spidey one but it's a bit too rich for my blood.

I love the simpler, full body poses. These ones do it for me:

spideytwins_zpsb249a3c8.jpg

Back