Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110551928-260x260-0-0_dynamic+spider+man+venom+diorama+statue+mcfarlane.jpg

I love this one and intend to get him when he's reasonable on ebay. I missed out on snagging him for like $200 and I'm still kicking myself.

bizcaf.jpg

Zombie venom v. Zombie Spiderman

The detail and realism of this piece are superb. The best representation of venom imo. I have this guy and intend to customize it so spiderman is his non-zombie self.

Mines definitely the classic Spider-Man CQ. It's boxed up in my attic right now but I had to go up there to have a look at him earlier.

I really need to buy some Besta's :slap

In my opinion, the sideshow comiquette is the greatest spiderman piece ever. I've been collecting video game statues for 3 years and eventually I had to break down and get that spidey. I think its the best statue ever made in this hobby.

I've made it a goal of mine to pick up both a Back in Black spiderman and a hulk v. spiderman diorama by the end of 2014. I'll need to budget and plan and get a little lucky with selling off some unwanted pieces but I think that I can do it.

This dio would have been a masterpiece and an absolute must own:

486267_377911722296082_1168376508_n.jpg

There are lots of additional pics here:
https://comicstatuecollection.forumfree.it/?t=63933573

3-4.jpg

I think the eyes could have turned out better here, I wish he'd done away with the black border, but I really respect the effort. If I had the resources I would turn spidey comiquettes into Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly Spiderman versions. Its a hated storyline but I grew up in the middle of it. I have a soft spot for the Ben Reilly costume and I love the scarlet spider.

more black suit pics here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=4279445
(I apologize to mods if that violates any rules, I dont think it does)

I've always loved the Back In Black comiquette. It was m first major statue ever. That's what really pulled me in.

I also have the newest comiquette which is just beautiful.

The Iron Spider is cool but that Civil War era came and went. It isn't really reminiscent of Spidey like the other two mentioned.

I've always loved the Back In Black comiquette. It was m first major statue ever. That's what really pulled me in.

I also have the newest comiquette which is just beautiful.

The Iron Spider is cool but that Civil War era came and went. It isn't really reminiscent of Spidey like the other two mentioned.

So when can I come over a see those beauties ...:lol

The SideShow PF of Spider-Man is downright awful. One of the worst PFs I've ever seen.

Thank god someone else said it. I have been biting my tongue for a while on that piece. Total garbage in my opinion...the spider on the back is laughable. First time I saw it, I couldn't believe that Sideshow would release such a thing...

My vote goes to the Comm, but I also love the BiB...the black suit is always tops in my book.

That koto Spidey based on the ASM 301 cover is pretty snazzy, too.

Last edited:
Thank god someone else said it. I have been biting my tongue for a while on that piece. Total garbage in my opinion...the spider on the back is laughable. First time I saw it, I couldn't believe that Sideshow would release such a thing...

My vote goes to the Comm, but I also love the BiB...the black suit is always tops in my book.

That koto Spidey based on the ASM 301 cover is pretty snazzy, too.

I'm not the biggest fan of the pf either but to each their own. It looks solid as a compliment in a collection imo.

I haven't mentioned it yet but Bran's conversion of the BiB spiderman into the classic (pictured already in this thread) is stunning everytime. It absolutely blows the Iron Spiderman and BiB spiderman away when posed near them, and that's coming from someone who loves all 3.

$%28KGrHqEOKpIE24gPyk0rBN%29ycN5hlQ~~_35.JPG

This is such an awesome representation of why venom is horrifying and awesome as a villian...he's like a demon T-1000.

$%28KGrHqZHJBwE-d,bnSpvBPoV6jdlW!~~60_35.JPG

I'm not the biggest fan of the pf either but to each their own. It looks solid as a compliment in a collection imo.

I haven't mentioned it yet but Bran's conversion of the BiB spiderman into the classic (pictured already in this thread) is stunning everytime. It absolutely blows the Iron Spiderman and BiB spiderman away when posed near them, and that's coming from someone who loves all 3.

$%28KGrHqEOKpIE24gPyk0rBN%29ycN5hlQ~~_35.JPG

This is such an awesome representation of why venom is horrifying and awesome as a villian...he's like a demon T-1000.

$%28KGrHqZHJBwE-d,bnSpvBPoV6jdlW!~~60_35.JPG

Yeah, perhaps I was a bit harsh...I don't mean to offend anyone who likes the PF...my dislike has just been building inside, and I had to spit it out. I feel better now :)

I don't actually mind the Spidey PF. It's one of them which has grown on me. I'm not going to buy it because I have the CQ but if SS released it now I would of ordered it.

I love my statues to have mixed media but when it comes to Spiderman I think he needs to be fully sculpted.

I just look at the CQ as perfection. I was blown away when I 1st see it in hand. Hopefully I can say the same about the Koto Spidey one day

Back