Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The over-all cool factor and size of the Spidey comiquette trumps all imo...Love the pose.

5381772685_2bed56e10f_b.jpg

only if i can find a customizer here that can replicate that beauty :(

Why not ask Computerfly since I believe he did that to Pavehawk's Spidey.

I'm guessing computerfly is a busy dude, because I have been trying to reach him and it took a while to hear from him. It seemed like he might be interested in the commission but it takes a longtime in between responses, and haven't heard anything since. All due respect to his work and skills but I found someone equally talented if not better than him who is very excited to add my BiB custom to his portfolio. My point is that you don't need computerfly. (Again all due respect to him) There are many talented guys out there to ask...

The SideShow PF of Spider-Man is downright awful. One of the worst PFs I've ever seen.

This is the best Spider-Man statue:

4824767731_4f5047b04e.jpg

I'm guessing computerfly is a busy dude, because I have been trying to reach him and it took a while to hear from him. It seemed like he might be interested in the commission but it takes a longtime in between responses, and haven't heard anything since. All due respect to his work and skills but I found someone equally talented if not better than him who is very excited to add my BiB custom to his portfolio. My point is that you don't need computerfly. (Again all due respect to him) There are many talented guys out there to ask...

ComputerFly is not the only guy on these forums that does great work. I'm sure you can find guys better than him.

I've had one of these Spider-Man customized and I think mine is right on par with the rest of these customs.

Vince Vell boys...Vince Vell!

The SideShow PF of Spider-Man is downright awful. One of the worst PFs I've ever seen.

you kidding right? name another spiderman that has such high quality costume & paint done. The pose may not be everyone's cup of tea, but to call it one of the worst PFs is just trolling...

ComputerFly is not the only guy on these forums that does great work. I'm sure you can find guys better than him.

I've had one of these Spider-Man customized and I think mine is right on par with the rest of these customs.

Vince Vell boys...Vince Vell!

Pictures please and thank you? :)

ah i found it. Just by looking at this paint work i know it cannot be mcfarlane junk. This is made by master replica...i must hunt one down now. thx

Got one, it exceeded my wildest expectations. The paint quality on this matches any sideshow PF. It looks awesome with the 3d comic cover as the backdrop, something that will never be made again especially to such high quality. I am going to get another one for storage...

It's about 1:6 scale definitely not 1:12 as some web listed, if he stands up would be slightly shorter than arwen which is 1:5. See last photo for scale comparison, happen to have a few other statue on table waiting for a new display.

amazing amazing piece, that can be picked up right now for less than the cost of a plastic clone trooper junk :lol

spidercomic1.jpg

spidercomic2.jpg

spidercomic3.jpg

spidercomic4.jpg

Back