Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its from mcfarlane toys, they did a series of 3D posters, album covers and comic covers before they became the turd they are.

ah i found it. Just by looking at this paint work i know it cannot be mcfarlane junk. This is made by master replica...i must hunt one down now. thx

Do I have to do everything myself. :lol

7-29.jpg

Person A: I like this one.
Person B: Not even top 10. This ish doesn't get me excited.

Person B: Yeah that one is cool. Might look for it to buy.
Person C: You crazy? That's a monster!

Damn people it's about opinions. Don't shoot them down, because you don't share them. How about:

I don't like that one, but I do like this. OR I like this one better than your chosen statue.

Anyway...I'd go for the classic Spidey from 'Risingstar'. Will never be able to afford it, but it's pure Spidey. (Just like the Captain America in the same series who I would choose if the thread was about him.)
I like all the other posted statues too. I have the PF, BiB, Iron Spidey Ex. and the latest comiquette and I love em all.

Made by Master replica :)
picture.php

LOL this statue is hilarious, the guy looks like he's having an organism, and the monster behind him looks as if the hulk + frankenstein had a kid...

it's one of those statues that sooo bad it's good :lol

LOL this statue is hilarious, the guy looks like he's having an organism, and the monster behind him looks as if the hulk + frankenstein had a kid...

it's one of those statues that sooo bad it's good :lol

You mean like the cover of the first issue of Hulk? :lol

ihrmk1660a1.jpg

Person A: I like this one.
Person B: Not even top 10. This ish doesn't get me excited.

Person B: Yeah that one is cool. Might look for it to buy.
Person C: You crazy? That's a monster!

Damn people it's about opinions. Don't shoot them down, because you don't share them. How about:

I don't like that one, but I do like this. OR I like this one better than your chosen statue.

Anyway...I'd go for the classic Spidey from 'Risingstar'. Will never be able to afford it, but it's pure Spidey. (Just like the Captain America in the same series who I would choose if the thread was about him.)
I like all the other posted statues too. I have the PF, BiB, Iron Spidey Ex. and the latest comiquette and I love em all.

:clap :exactly:

Back