Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I have the SSC Comiquette and think it's by far the best of the bunch, I'm pretty surprised that the NECA and DF Spideys haven't gotten any love yet, so...

:clap

EDIT - Huh. Don't know why the NECA's thumbnail isn't showing up. Link works, though.

Definitely the Attakus Ramos Spiderman would be my favorite.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Something about the way that Koto sculpts their statues that just turns me off. Especially in the mid section on them. Nice overall pose though.

Despite how popular Spider-Man is, it's ridiculous how hard it is to find a head sculpt that doesn't make him look weird. Maybe that's just me...The new Kotobukiya looks the best so far but overall I think
DSC_0018.jpg
wins it for me.

This will probably be my first sculp so I didn't want to miss out. Also waiting on the Deadpool PF and thus will begin my descent into another silly yet addicting hobby.

This will probably be my first sculp so I didn't want to miss out. Also waiting on the Deadpool PF and thus will begin my descent into another silly yet addicting hobby.

it's going to be an expensive one, get ready!

also there is a big distinction between sideshow 1/4 premium format vs koto fine art statues, not just size but quality + price. Koto really shouldnt be considered highend collectibles they are more good to have toys if you like a particular character.

I know some people just collect what they like, but i think it's better to focus on one brand or even 1 line (ie: premium format) within the brand for a particular license, it will look much better & impressive once you have build up a collection.

Since you are just starting, something to ponder.

Back