Best queen alien Figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for the amount of money they will be charging us and for the amount we will be willingly like zombies to pay for it, it better put every alien whether queen or not to shame. I'm sure they will charge like $3-500 for a piece, it better be the best fvking alien I have ever seen.

And quality control better be good. Last thing we'd want would be a leg falling off at a touch causing it to topple from a high shelf and her head breaking off in the impact.

I have had both the MacFarlane and the old Halcyon Queen kit, and the kit is WAY more movie accurate. Looks fantastic actually. But the Mac is more accessible, and perhaps is more fun. Great poses with the head. Not sure what to tell you, but good luck. Let's hope if there ever is a HT one, that she is accurate and not too much of an artistic version.

I suppose what this thread needs is a couple of pics...

Lil' Queen, can't remember the manufacturer:
w.jpg

Is this the Palisades Queen?
ll.jpg

The Tsukuda babe:
tsukudaqueen.jpg

And a repaint:
DSC00098mm.jpg

EDIT: actually, that doesn't look like a repaint, just lighting... and I remembered the manufacturer of the lil' Queen: Konami.

I've got the snap kit.

Here's a pic
23ud4ow.jpg

and another for size comparison.
715x0j.jpg

It's head is articulated but I guess it's called a snap kit because it keeps snapping back to what you see in the pic.

Best to be patient and get the Hot Toys version, when it gets made, cause the money you spend now would be better saved.

Yours coils back like that? Mine doesn't do that, it holds whatever pose it goes in. Perhaps the plastic on the ball joints is warped slightly causing it to snap back?

They're called "snap-kits" because they "snap together" with all the pieces. I'm sure you were just making a joke there though. :D

Thanks for the tip Bardoon. It prompted me to give it a good wringing. :lol Looks like the lower ball joint was stuck. Heaps more movement and it's holding it's position now. I can't resist poking some fun. Not so snappy huh? Cheers.

are the snap kits worth getting? i hear they fall apart and stuff??
Man if i had the money that Palisades Queen would be on my shelf aready

I had a tough time choosing myself. I went for the Palisades Queen since it is a full figure with legs and stuff :)
The SS is a like 1/4 Bust with arms and is gigantic and fantastic looking (and probably hard to get now)

alien01.jpg

Last edited:
I had a tough time choosing myself. I went for the Palisades Queen since it is a full figure with legs and stuff :)
The SS is a like 1/4 Bust with arms and is gigantic and fantastic looking (and probably hard to get now)

alien01.jpg
This is my favorite Queen so far, mines still in the box, don't have a big enough case to display her in yet.hoping sideshow will make an Alien Queen full bodied diorama soon.

Is the Snap kit Queen worth getting? and are the figures you get with it worth collecting???

That palisades one is awesome looking. Better hop on that one myself. I like that the Mcfarlane Queen is more posable but I hate that she never stands well. Oh and that giant alien queen on ebay is gone. Lucky bums in CA. I wouldn't mind that but I live in an apartment. My family and girl friend would really really really really kill me.:blissysmi

Back