Best queen alien Figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey i need some advice. I love the queen alien and i dunno when or IF hot toys is ever gonna make the queen alien but i want to get my hands on one, i wanted some feed back.

I was thinking the snap kit queen from collecting the set
or
the Mcfarlane Movie Maniacs Queen alien
or
the Vinyl Model kit all over ebay that you have to paint yourself... just i dunno how to paint AT ALL

(anyone up to painting this thing for some $$$)

Let me know what you guys think

never had the vinyl model kit or the snap kit but I have to say.
For the price of the mcfarlane one its well worth a pick up for any collection imo.
I don't have it anymore but it was excellent.

It fell off my cabinet and smashed to pieces. :lol

never had the vinyl model kit or the snap kit but I have to say.
For the price of the mcfarlane one its well worth a pick up for any collection imo.
I don't have it anymore but it was excellent.

It fell off my cabinet and smashed to pieces. :lol

Aww thats sucks ass, how big is it? 12 inch?

Aww thats sucks ass, how big is it? 12 inch?

errr... probably about that , maybe a little shorter. To be honest I'm not too sure. The thing that made it most appealing to me was the stand and awesome way they put the woman on the wall.
Alien%20Queen.jpg

I'm pretty sure though there was talk fro hot toys at one point about a queen being made. I still have faith in them doing it.

I've got the snap kit.

Here's a pic
23ud4ow.jpg

and another for size comparison.
715x0j.jpg

It's head is articulated but I guess it's called a snap kit because it keeps snapping back to what you see in the pic.

Best to be patient and get the Hot Toys version, when it gets made, cause the money you spend now would be better saved.

Some of the Haylcon Queen kits come assembled and painted, but they run a little more than the un-built ones of course.
IMO, that one is the most accurate, however, the McFarlane Queen looks very BADA55 too!

I'd advise to go with he cheapest one and wait for Hot Toys' version.
They "HAVE" to make it after doing ED-209, the Power Loader, and the Batmobile.

Last edited:
McF Queen is a bamf. I paid 40 bucks for her last christmas at this toy store. Do not regret it at all. (my old one's head fell off....so did this one, but I fixed it this time)

The best queen peice is SS Queen maquette. The palisades statue is 2nd and Mcfarlanes Queen is 3rd. Palisades mini queen bust is also a really nice peice to own.

There's also the Tsukuda queen.
It's very nice, albeit a bit too expensive.
It also needs a good repaint to make it look its best.

The Queen action figure that came with the Kenner hive playset from the 90's was pretty good. Keep the figure, but pitch the playset. When you compare it to the Tsukuda prepainted queen model, the Kenner figure is pretty accurate.

I'm a huge Alien Queen fan, for the full Queen (not just a bust), I'd say the Palisades is best, then Kenner hive, then McF Queen (fun toy, but doesn't look like any movie version).

I once had 4 alien queens from Mcfarlane. Those were the golden years of Mcfarlane. That was an awesome piece. I say a Loose one shoudl run about $25-$35 or so plus shipping. It's a must have IMO.

TheQueen.jpg

Long live the QUEEN!!!

Thats a good photo angle for McFarlane's Queen. The detail in the neck and the menacing closed mouth look great. Still, its a bit of a dinosaur. I have it but I'm sure if and when Hot Toys make her it'll put McF to shame - as all their Predators have done*.

*McFarlanes Aliens warrior does have a more accurate head than Hot toys though.

Thats a good photo angle for McFarlane's Queen. The detail in the neck and the menacing closed mouth look great. Still, its a bit of a dinosaur. I have it but I'm sure if and when Hot Toys make her it'll put McF to shame - as all their Predators have done*.

*McFarlanes Aliens warrior does have a more accurate head than Hot toys though.

Well for the amount of money they will be charging us and for the amount we will be willingly like zombies to pay for it, it better put every alien whether queen or not to shame. I'm sure they will charge like $3-500 for a piece, it better be the best fvking alien I have ever seen.

Hopefully NECA will also move ahead with the Alien and Predator franchises and give us more figures. I know Kyle would love to do all of the aliens and preds.

Back