Best Poison Ivy Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dntfeedthemnkys

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering what your thoughts are on the best poison ivy statue that is likely found for sale?

Cheers,
Dan

I personally like the original SSC Ivy PF the best. I'm sure a lot of peeps like the green PF as well. However, I really like the contrast of her flesh with her green outfit. Either way, you can't go wrong with SSC's PF.

I personally like the original SSC Ivy PF the best. I'm sure a lot of peeps like the green PF as well. However, I really like the contrast of her flesh with her green outfit. Either way, you can't go wrong with SSC's PF.

+1

f8081df0dba5c3d073a6110eca44b956.jpg

I'd say it's personally a toss-up between the Green PF and the Bombshells statue, although Ivy has plenty of great pieces depending on your preferred style. I also like the DC Direct Animated Series and Arkham City statues. If you're on the market for something cheaper, the recent PVC Femme Fatales statue and the Women of the DC Universe Series 3 bust by Amanda Conner are great representations.

Love the Green With Envy variant
(not a fan of the green leotard and little shop of horrors plants on the original piece )
Here are some terrible iPhone 5 pictures I took when I first purchased her

gr5SpVu.jpg

Shot of her face

HSin7Bu.jpg

Here she is with the other Gotham Sirens

D4p2rq3.jpg

She can still be found inexpensively as well

I prefer the flesh toned Ivy versions more than the green skin ones. That being said, the original SS PF is probably the best Ivy to date. In a smaller scale, the original cover girls Ivy is a nice representation.

poison ivy statue cover 1.jpg

The Bruce Timm Animated Poison Ivy Statue is actually pretty nice, and the new Animated Ivy bust captures her pretty well too.

timm ivy statue.jpg
Animated-Series-Poison-Ivy-Bust.jpg

Awesome feedback thanks guys!!

I love the SS Ivy PF. But I can't find one anywhere and that will make its price even more extreme.

I was eyeing the Cover Girls one off at the local Zing! store, but her fingers are broken in the store and apparently that is quite common:

71%2BGD8krrQL._SY450_.jpg

I also can't source it at a reasonable price from the stores I am aware of locally.

Some new ideas to hunt down in the thread, thanks very much.

YAMATO's Poison Ivy has my favorite face, by far. I like SSC's PF, but I find the face too manga-ish (I guess the sculpt got too true to Artgerm's art) making it like a 1/4 bishoujo statue to my eyes, and a little inconsistent next to Harley's and Selina's. It's just me though.

My fave is definitely Sideshows Green with Envy Poison Ivy but if you can't stretch to her then the DC Bombshell Ivy is well worth getting I adore my one...

She's beautiful too

Neil

YAMATO's Poison Ivy has my favorite face, by far. I like SSC's PF, but I find the face too manga-ish (I guess the sculpt got too true to Artgerm's art) making it like a 1/4 bishoujo statue to my eyes, and a little inconsistent next to Harley's and Selina's. It's just me though.

I agree with you on Selina, but I think Harley has the most manga-esque face of the three, although the bigger eyes work for her crazy expression on the reg portrait. I like the Yamato Ivy looks really solid.

Awesome feedback thanks guys!!

I love the SS Ivy PF. But I can't find one anywhere and that will make its price even more extreme.

I was eyeing the Cover Girls one off at the local Zing! store, but her fingers are broken in the store and apparently that is quite common:

71%2BGD8krrQL._SY450_.jpg

I also can't source it at a reasonable price from the stores I am aware of locally.

Some new ideas to hunt down in the thread, thanks very much.

I like the DC one as well (best 1/6 version in my opinion).

Darkeyes, could you please post a close-up of your Femme Fatales Bruce Timm Poison Ivy statue?

Here are some pictures, looks like I need to give her a little dusting! You can find these on the 'bay for around 125 - 175, but sometimes a good deal pops up for under 100. In fact, I think one was on there for 70 not long ago.

Timm Ivy001.jpg
Timm Ivy002.jpg
Timm Ivy003.JPG

Back