Best Poison Ivy Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bruce Timm Animated Poison Ivy Statue is actually pretty nice, and the new Animated Ivy bust captures her pretty well too.
attachment.php

That is really nice. Great pose.

I'd say the Premium Format is the best one. I only had the flesh tone version, but I wanted the green one as well. Can't go wrong with either, however I think the green one pops more.

I'd say the Premium Format is the best one. I only had the flesh tone version, but I wanted the green one as well. Can't go wrong with either, however I think the green one pops more.

I think a well painted flesh tone would be just as good as the green one. I have both now, but the original needs a repaint IMO to be on the same level.

Great images, but I meant the standing one in the middle of the bottom shelf (should have been more specific).

Oh, you mean the Animated Series Femme Fatales Poison Ivy Statue? Her expression is different than most other statues, rather affectionate as she gazes at her plant. But, the figure is really nice, made of PVC and looks great in person. She scales in nicely with other 1/6 Ivys, and you can get her for under $35, which is an awesome deal. Check Amazon if you start shopping around.

FemmIvy01.JPG
FemmIvy02.jpg

I like the Green Ivy but prefer the original one if you can get a good version that doesn't have googly eyes or bad paint application.

If you haven't seen it, this popped up out of nowhere. The Batman The Animated Series Premiere Collection Statue - Poison Ivy. Looks to be about 12", so close to 1/6 scale and retailing for around $150.

PI pumpkins.jpg

I usually like CS Moore--and between this and Mad Love Harley, the material he's drawing inspiration from is really, well, inspired--but there's something amateurish about these pieces. Maybe it's the paint apps, but some of the details, like the fingers and toes, look more muddy than stylized. The facial expression on this Ivy I love more than Harley, but I think I'd still prefer the Femme Fatales one over it.

Back