Best Modern Warfare 1/6 Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adimass

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys. I dont know much about 1/6 military figures so i just wanted a bit of advice. I'm looking to get some 1/6 modern warfare figures and wanted to know what were the best. I've been looking at the hot toys figures as i have movie hot toys stuff so i assume they will be pretty good but a lot of them are pretty hard to find now and didnt know if there was a good alternative company to check out?

Hi guys. I dont know much about 1/6 military figures so i just wanted a bit of advice. I'm looking to get some 1/6 modern warfare figures and wanted to know what were the best. I've been looking at the hot toys figures as i have movie hot toys stuff so i assume they will be pretty good but a lot of them are pretty hard to find now and didnt know if there was a good alternative company to check out?

This is a nice site:
https://www.veryhot.com.cn/ The figures are NOT included. You buy only the clothes and the other items.
Check Ebay for the (nice) prices.

Soldier story make pretty good modern military figures, though pretty Expensive :(

I agree, Soldier Story is on top of the 1:6 military figure world. The only issue is some heads are a little on the small side.
Saturday Toys (also called Playhouse) is a close second.

But I think you should go with Hot Toys first since it's something you know. And many are still available if you know where to look:
https://www.toys2.net/home.php?cat=112

I don't know if you mean Modern Warfare the game or just Modern Military but if you're thinking what I'm thinking then look below:

You can get MW2's Simon 'Ghost' Riley outfit from Very Hot
https://www.veryhot.com.cn/ShowProducts.asp?id=37
or the Soldier Story figure set called CIA SAD
https://www.soldierstory-toys.com/products_show.asp?id=81

ZC World has 1/6 figure set call 'PMC Mark' Based off Captain John "Soap" MacTavish.
https://www.zcgirl.com/v2/Product.aspx?sku=58&lang=en
Headsculpt
Image.aspx
Mw2_soap_face_1.png

Thanks for the help guys! Think i will stick with hot toys but those others seem pretty good too.

Do any companies have headsculpts resembling the cast of The Unit. I know Dennis Haysbert has a great Enterbay sculpt (from the 24 David Palmer figure). Robert Patrick has the T1000 ... but its a bit too young. What about the others?

Mack Gerhardt (Max Martini)

cast_thumb120_max_martini.jpg

Bob Brown (Scott Foley)

cast_thumb120_scott_foley.jpg

Tom Ryan (Robert Patrick)

cast_thumb120_robert_patrick.jpg

Charles Grey (Michael Irby)

cast_thumb120_michael_irby.jpg

Hector Williams (Demore Barnes)

hector.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. I also wouldn't mind doing customs of a couple of the major players from Black Hawk Down (Fitchner, Bana, Sizemore, etc.)

SnakeDoc

That Doggett figure isn't bad at all. I didn't know there was a Patrick X-Files figure. Wonder what the price point is. Thanks.

SnakeDoc

That Doggett figure isn't bad at all. I didn't know there was a Patrick X-Files figure. Wonder what the price point is. Thanks.

SnakeDoc

Yep. I seriously considered this same journey during Season 2, when the Enterbay Palmer was announced. Unfortunately, until at least a couple more get their own headsculpts from more popular shows, it got retired to the realm of "1:6 Wish List" like the original A-team.

I figured a couple of companies (including maybe HT) that did generic military figures might give a couple of them unlicensed Unit headsculpts (likely starting with Haysbert). Makes sense to me. I'd settle for just a Brown and Gerhardt at this point.

SnakeDoc

yeah, he's probably my favorite set i have picked up from them in a while. so much cool gear. and, yeah, you can't beat the price especially for the quality (and quantity). i really like the playhouse SEAL set as well. insane amount of gear and very well done.

When was the last time HT released a modern solider figure? I know Soldier Story is churning them out still and their quality is getting really freaking good. I got a CIA Night Ops V2 with the bootleg Gerard Butler face but the gear is kick ass. I can't believe that you get all that for only $105 shipped!! I'm probably going to pick up the new Stephen Lang fig next. That one is all kind of goodies and can def. bash some of the gear onto my Joes.

SOLIDER STORY . . . as a company . . . is garbage. Granted, many . . . and I mean many 1:6 collectors go ape $%^& over their offerings, but given what I know about the company and their prior business dealings . . . they're scum.

As for ZC . . . MEH . . . I would not necessarily put them in the same category as SOLDIER STORY, but . . . hey . . . whatever makes you 1:6 happy.

I'm surprised no 1:6 company actually considered or want to pursue an official license for CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE figures, but then again why bother when the characters can be customized and/or kit bashed?

SOLIDER STORY . . . as a company . . . is garbage. Granted, many . . . and I mean many 1:6 collectors go ape $%^& over their offerings, but given what I know about the company and their prior business dealings . . . they're scum.

As for ZC . . . MEH . . . I would not necessarily put them in the same category as SOLDIER STORY, but . . . hey . . . whatever makes you 1:6 happy.

I'm surprised no 1:6 company actually considered or want to pursue an official license for CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE figures, but then again why bother when the characters can be customized and/or kit bashed?

Tired of reading these hateful rants. You need to get therapy bro. :monkey1

Not all of us are in love with Louie and the Triad guys, SS puts out a nice product consistently and that's as much as most people are really interested. Very few people, and I mean very few... on any 1/6 board seem to give much of a whoop about your secret squirrel allusions that "they're scum" - bottom line is you don't know what happened with the S2/Evo story other than pure gossip. Save the corporate vitriol for Louie's _ _ _ _ bro, and lets just talk about our dollies.

Back