Best Modern Warfare 1/6 Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired of reading these hateful rants. You need to get therapy bro. :monkey1
--

Consider it an "opinion" in the same vein as your "ELITEST" superior postings.

:lol

Not all of us are in love with Louie and the Triad guys, SS puts out a nice product consistently and that's as much as most people are really interested. Very few people, and I mean very few... on any 1/6 board seem to give much of a whoop about your secret squirrel allusions that "they're scum" - bottom line is you don't know what happened with the S2/Evo story other than pure gossip. Save the corporate vitriol for Louie's _ _ _ _ bro, and lets just talk about our dollies.
--

I seldom mention Triad Toys within this forum so get off your secret squirrel accusation.

Let's all agree to disagree and get back to complaining and whining about Sideshow's GI JOE dollies and whatever else about Sideshow which is what this section of the forum does best. Unless, it's the SW section.

;)

--

Consider it an "opinion" in the same vein as your "ELITEST" superior postings.

:lol

--

I seldom mention Triad Toys within this forum so get off your secret squirrel accusation.

Let's all agree to disagree and get back to complaining and whining about Sideshow's GI JOE dollies and whatever else about Sideshow which is what this section of the forum does best. Unless, it's the SW section.

;)

Just remember that.:)

I love Toy Soldier Workshop uniforms and equipment. They have the best boots in my opinion. Their bodies though, oh my gosh, they are really lacking.

Does any still know where to get the (zc world pmc mark) from? Or if They have one to sell?

Im trying to make a soap custom.

Back