Best Hoy Toys store in Hong Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi.
Im going to visit Hong kong in November for a few days on the way to Vietnam.

What is the best store in Hong kong? Both prices and the amount of figures on display...

Thanks guys!

Toyhunters is an official Hot Toys front so they will have lots of those there.

Nice display windows in the front, so you can check the figures out even when the place isn't open yet (which it won't be if you end up there before 1pm) :p Lots of prototypes on display too (for pre-orders).

Decent collection of statues, busts, 1/1s, etc, but almost no 1/6 on display inside, mostly boxed figures. They also have a nice assortment of medicom stuff, mostly Kamen Riders. Also, I rarely see older figures there, but you can expect to find new releases there first.

Right outside Toy Hunters is also superman toys (i think that was the name) another awesome toy store. Outside of that building, and across the street is Animate, another toy store. On the main street side is the Sino Center, which houses a lot of toy stores. Lots of options in that area actually.

In the same building as toyhunters, you'll find lot's of little stores that carry all kinds of Hot toys and more. You might be lucky and find older figures, I was there in august and managed to find HT's Big Chap Alien.

Toyhunters only seem to have the newers stuff, so I recommend you to plan for a couple of hours (or more) of going around the street and looking for toy vendors. And there is no need to go before 3pm then most stores will be open, and the are open until midnight (or later)

Thanks mate.. Sounds like I have to leave the missus in a big department store along with my amex gold card so that I can get some time on my own :p

Just check out the CTMA centre where the hot toys store is and if you wanna see scalpers galore, check out the in's point centre. Both centres are really close to each other, but at in's point, you'll definitely see more stores that hold ht stuff.

yup toy hunter and enterbay is just couple of blocks away if u see a bunch of shop with airsoft guns yur almost there , i was there last year cool place reminded me of NY but alot cleaner ...

Any stores in HK that sell supplies for 1/6th clothes making?
Like tiny zippers, button and velcro?

Especially the zippers....

What are the costs of the HT figures in HK, in U.S. dollars, I may go next year and want to start planning how much to save. :)

Im a bit dissapointed toyhuuners ofcourse had HT but as you pointed out mostly pre order. Superman toys only had a mark 4 and Animate none... I strolled around for about 3 hours and found a few toy stores but toyhunter were the only one carrying HT... I couldnt find ins point centre and its not on google maps, do you think you can point it out to me so i can go back there tomorrow.. thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if you are still in Hong Kong, but you should check this shopping mall out
105 Argyle St., Mong Kok, Hong Kong
https://g.co/maps/t9tvq
I went there in October. There was a shop at this place selling Mark V for HK$1350 (US$173), Indiana Jones for HK$1,250 (US$160), Superman Reg US$170 and EX US$220).
The shop owner wanted to get rid of all the Indiana Jones so badly, but I refused to buy. It's a great price though.

Im a bit dissapointed toyhuuners ofcourse had HT but as you pointed out mostly pre order. Superman toys only had a mark 4 and Animate none... I strolled around for about 3 hours and found a few toy stores but toyhunter were the only one carrying HT... I couldnt find ins point centre and its not on google maps, do you think you can point it out to me so i can go back there tomorrow.. thanks!

dude in's point is literally 4 minutes away from toy hunters, its on nathan road you can't miss it!

Im in Vietnam right now going back to hong kong in 2 weeks will surely look it up, thanks!

Great, and remember don't bother to go in the morning. Go sometime after 2pm. This place is about 5-10 minutes walk from the CTMA center.
The best way to shop Hot Toys in HK is actually through the hong kong yahoo website (hk.yahoo.com), but then you will need to read Chinese. This is similar to craigslist/ebay. You bid then you meet someone locally to deal.

Back