Best Hot Toys Head Sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt of Bruce Willis (Joe Colton) is imo also very good and worth mentioning.
Got the figure yesterday and WOW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Captain Dallas
Vito Corleone
Blade
Aldo Raine
Taylor & Barnes
Noland
Red Skull
Gordon
Rises Selina
Storm Shadow
MoS Superman

Why aren't people picking the DX 12? It was Figure of the Year last year, mostly because of it's fantastic, movie accurate headsculpt. That's the best headsculpt Hot Toys has done, easily.

8055922927_af44359d4f_z.jpg

fa785b47947fcd00085ff367863ae1a5_zpse0e76c1e.gif

http___makeagifcom_media_10-05-2012_sSRWxk_zps9fac2e32.gif

Luke whooped Bats in the polls in 2012. Monger did too.

Not the Fans Choice collectors poll outside of Sideshow. Everything from the Hot Toys polls to the ones on facebook had that fugly Batman figure taking the gold.

Not the Fans Choice collectors poll outside of Sideshow. Everything from the Hot Toys polls to the ones on facebook had that fugly Batman figure taking the gold.

It's not that bad, and PERS can easily make a figure look... strange. Eyelids don't follow the eyeballs, see. Only really good for sideways and upwards looking, downwards looking is always arsepie.

I think the best is yet to come. All the HS so far has some flaws to it, though many are very close to perfection.

The ones that pop in my head are Mandarin, Jack Sparrow, & Abigail Whistler.

Funnily enough, I own none of these .....

Back