Best Hot Toys figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enemyofmany

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to start my own collection of Hot Toys figures. I already have The Joker 2.0. I don't know what to get next, I really like the look of the Sweeney Todd and Nick Fury. What are your favourites and do you have any tips to help someone new to this hobby?

Thanks.

Welcome into 1/6 man, fasten your seat belts its going to be a wild ride. Well here are two tips. If you have the cash pre-order your figure. Popular figures can sell out and secondary market prices are usually higher. Second, if your watching your cash - you can buy loose. You can buy a good true type body, head sculpt and outfit for less but you need to hunt around for best price and be patient. Good luck and peace!

My advice to you is to sell your 2.0 Joker and forget about Collecting HTs. Move away from this hobby look at sites like "up skirt.com" (not sure if this is a real site) and be happy. If you choose to ignore my advice then be prepared to reached a fork on the road. One path be patient as new licenses will take a long time to release. The other path if you choose to go back and purchase old releases be prepared to pay the big dollars. Good luck!

Browse and buy the ones that appeal to you. Buy it because you like it and don't let the price deter you if possible. Be warned though, once down the path, there is no turning back, lol. Welcome to the forums!

Some of my favourites are Mark one Iron Man,the MMS 136 Terminator,and DX09 1989 Batman and Batmobile.

Well usually I go for the ones that I like based on the source material, so I love the original Terminator so naturally I love the Terminator line from HT.

My favourite figure is the T-800 from T1, mms136.

Sometimes if a figure is of really good quality, the head sculpt is spot on etc. If I'm not to keen on the source material I will pick the figure up anyway.

This applies to figures like Blade & Sweeney Todd. Not to fussed with the movie but I loved the look of the figures.

Go for what you like the look of, if you don't like it, you can always sell it on.

Buy only the characters you love.

My favorites? Hulk, Chris Reeves Superman,Luke Skywalker.

I want to start my own collection of Hot Toys figures. I already have The Joker 2.0. I don't know what to get next, I really like the look of the Sweeney Todd and Nick Fury. What are your favourites and do you have any tips to help someone new to this hobby?

Thanks.

The best ones, my favorites, are the following.

- The Friend
- Max Reeyo Saeba or whatever
- Suck Oragami
- Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Silk Spectre

- Storm Riders Cloud Anime guy
- DX 02 Batman (leaky abs version)
- Leslie Cheung (Miss u much bicboi)
- Ivan Drago
- DX 05 Indiana Jones

- Astro Boy
- Angelica POTC
- Fatburn
- TASM (breakable arms version)
- The Spirit

If you don't have those in your collection, you're a chump.

Thanks.

Buy the figures of characters and franchises you love. Just about every HT figure is great so it comes down to personal preference.

Since you have a Joker i would recommend a Batman DX12 would look great with it.

It's very tempting to just buy whatever you find but unless you have a big wallet wait for the ones you really love or else you'll just end up with a lot of figures you kind of like but have no attachment to. I'm pretty new to the hobby and already have one such figure.

Back