Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the 5 we got this Christmas. Got a Sirius figure and a Moody figure, too. Pics another time.

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1253.jpg

<embed id="ZeroClipboardMovie_4" src="https://pic.pbsrc.com/flash/ZeroClipboardFV2.swf" loop="false" menu="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="ZeroClipboardMovie_4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=4&text=%255BIMG%255Dhttp%253A//i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/dollhousefan/DSCN1260.jpg%255B/IMG%255D" wmode="transparent" align="middle" height="100%" width="100%">

Thanks for sharing pics everyone!

I got Hogwarts and wands for Cedric, Tonks, Greyback and Trelawney.

I also got The Dumbledore's Army set, which includes the wands of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and Luna. I already had Harry's wand but I wanted to get this set because it's the only way (at least for now) to get Luna's first wand.

I'm glad I had no intention of using the DA display for the wands because mine's very poorly painted. It's supposed to look like this pic, slight pinkish orange highlights.

NN7728.jpg

The one I got however, pretty much the whole display is a dark pink/orange color with some terribly done black shading where the rolled parts of the paper meet the flat paper. It's quite ugly.

I work tomorrow and then I'm off the rest of the week. I need to do some rearranging of my collection room so I can display everything. I've already looked over the wands to make sure there were no flaws with any of them. I haven't taken the castle out of the packaging yet though because I didn't want to have to pack it back up again before I set everything up. Hopefully there won't be any issues with it. I'll take pics of everything once I'm done.

Well, I ended up opening Hogwarts last night and I was not impressed. It just feels really tiny since most of the sculpt is a cliff, but there were are also some flaws with the one I got. The paint apps were kind of sloppy, which wasn't that surprising, but some of the towers are crooked and/or warped. Then there's this wall which looks like it's been melted.

hogwarts5.jpg

I will be returning this for a refund, but I took some more pics of the castle from different angles. I'll be using the money to get some more wands instead.

hogwarts-1.jpg

hogwarts2.jpg

hogwarts3.jpg

hogwarts4.jpg

Here's something odd that I can't think of an explanation for. By accident, my HT War machine head rolled over next to my Harry Potter wands, and was magnetically attracted to Harry's. Voldemort's produced no attraction. Looks like there's a piece of metal inside Harry's Wand, but not Voldemort's. I wonder why that is? I also wonder if other wands are magnetic, too.

Well, I ended up opening Hogwarts last night and I was not impressed. It just feels really tiny since most of the sculpt is a cliff, but there were are also some flaws with the one I got. The paint apps were kind of sloppy, which wasn't that surprising, but some of the towers are crooked and/or warped. Then there's this wall which looks like it's been melted.

hogwarts5.jpg

I will be returning this for a refund, but I took some more pics of the castle from different angles. I'll be using the money to get some more wands instead.

hogwarts-1.jpg

hogwarts2.jpg

hogwarts3.jpg

hogwarts4.jpg

That's an impressive looking item. Too bad there are so many flaws on it. I hope you enjoy your wands when you get them.

Here's something odd that I can't think of an explanation for. By accident, my HT War machine head rolled over next to my Harry Potter wands, and was magnetically attracted to Harry's. Voldemort's produced no attraction. Looks like there's a piece of metal inside Harry's Wand, but not Voldemort's. I wonder why that is? I also wonder if other wands are magnetic, too.

Huh, I want to try something fun with my Harry wand (I really just said that didn't I?) to see if there is something magnetic in mine.

And the castle looks amazing. It really is too bad about the damage. Isn't that something they would have noticed when it was QC'd? Do you ever want to get another?

And the castle looks amazing. It really is too bad about the damage. Isn't that something they would have noticed when it was QC'd? Do you ever want to get another?

If I did want to get another one I wouldn't feel comfortable without actually seeing the one I was buying in person. It just seems like there's too big a chance for there to be some flaws with this piece.

Honestly though, even before I noticed the flaws, it just didn't wow me like I thought it would. No way is it worth $295. I paid $230 shipped and didn't feel it was money well spent when I opened it and set it up.

I sent WB shop's customer service an email Tuesday night explaining that I'd like to return it for a refund but I haven't heard back from them yet...

I just got a lightening bolt stand today. Woohoo, haha. I guess that's not very exciting but I like it.

Back