Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please post some pics.

My set (grindlewald, Nasissa, Slughorn, Elder w/display) should arrive any day now. I really want to see how the display turned out. The Noble pics were clearly Photoshoped to oblivion.

My Harry and Voldemort wands arrived today. These are my first Noble wands, and I've gotta say, they're absolutely great. I think I officially have the bug now, and will have to practice a little self control to keep from buying them all.

HA self control is not possible especiaaly with all the new ones-i've got like 20 more on the way. TWENTY!!!!

HA self control is not possible especiaaly with all the new ones-i've got like 20 more on the way. TWENTY!!!!

Awesome!

Thanks for the pics too. How do you like the display? Does it come in one piece or do you need to assemble it?

hey yeah i have 2 ten wand displays on the way! and it all comes in one piece, no assembly required, it's an awesome display cabinent, i especially like the glass hogwarts emblem design. it looks fantastic with the wands!!

My set of four with the display arrived last night. The packaging it comes in does an excellent job of keeping everything safe.

Quick review:

Slughorn: Balance is very nice in your hand. The casing however is disappointingly sloppy with obvious seams. The paint is solid, a tad sloppy, but the colors are perfect. Very obvious copyright mark is annoying and distracting.

Elderwand/Dumbledore: I don't like balance at all, feels very heavy at the tip and light in the back. Due to that, I feel like it's going to break with holding it in the correct position. The wand it self is detailed, long and the paint job is gorgeous. The copyright mark is black and hardly visible at all. Looks great in the display.

Narcissa: Balance is very nice in your hand. The wand has a definite bend to it, when I thought it would be straight. Like Slughorn, the colors/paint are correct, but a tad sloppy. Very obvious copyright mark.

Grindlewald: Balance is great and the wand is fun to hold. The sculpt is very sharp and detailed, no seams, looks like real wood texture. The paint on the light part of the wood is fine, however the dark wood on top is all just dark brown, with no obvious tonal variations. To make it look worse, the whole thing is slightly glossy/waxy looking, not flat like wood. I will be repainting. Very obvious copyright mark.

Four Wand Wood Display: It looks great. It's heavy and sturdy, no worries about it falling apart. The glass part looks nice and the stencil printing is as sharp as you could hope for. The brass parts all appear to be real metal, although I'm not a fan of the little tags, the hook parts are distracting to me. My only complaint are the wand "holders". They are very hard red plastic with little give and they don't do a good job at holding the wand securely at all. Most of my wands simply rests in each holder. That said, I'm not worried bout the wands falling out, or moving at all. Due to the placement of the wand holes at the bottom, they sit at an angle. Copyright marks are all on the back. It has two metal picture frame type attachments on the top. Each one looks like this: l_vvvvvv_l

Once I put all the wands in, my gf loved it so much she let me put it up in the main entrance way of the house, it's practically in the kitchen.

got my shipping notice for my 21 other wands. i've got:
1 ginny 2 luna 3 kingsley 4 arthur 5 molly 6 bill 7 percy 8 tonks
9 mundungus 10 scrimgeour 11 crabbe 12 goyle 13 flitwick
14 sprout 15 alecto 16 dean 17 yaxley 18 scabior 19 xenophilius
20 fleur 21 trelawney
on the way- call THAT a very harry christmas

got my shipping notice for my 21 other wands. i've got:
1 ginny 2 luna 3 kingsley 4 arthur 5 molly 6 bill 7 percy 8 tonks
9 mundungus 10 scrimgeour 11 crabbe 12 goyle 13 flitwick
14 sprout 15 alecto 16 dean 17 yaxley 18 scabior 19 xenophilius
20 fleur 21 trelawney
on the way- call THAT a very harry christmas

Are you getting a display case with those?

my wands and displays all came today but i have 2 wait until christmas to open them :(

It doesn't take long to get the wands because they are such fair prices. But I had ordered wands, and my parents bought some for us too before thinking about the ten wand display. So we will probably just have to buy the display on it's own one day.

It's gotta be Christmas some where in the World!
LOL!:rotfl
I couldn't wait to open all mine when I got them a few years ago.

yeah i know, the wait is KILLING ME!! my parents aren't even hiding them, just a big white box taunting me on the kitchen table AHHHH
ill be sure to post pics as soon as they are open

Expelliarmus!

potterwand.jpg

Couldn't resist having a little fun with my new super awesome wands.

Back