Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the wands I got for Christmas, starting with the 6 from the Dumbledore's Army set.

From top to bottom: Luna, Ginny, Neville, Hermione, Ron, Harry
wands.jpg

Tonks, Trelawney, Cedric, Greyback
wands2.jpg

I was going to take pics of my entire collection, but I got an email from Mike at Razor's Edge today saying the Gentle Giant Cedric Digory bust was in stock. Since I'll be getting him and Greyback on Wednesday I'll wait until I've added them to the display before I take pics.

Here are the wands I got for Christmas, starting with the 6 from the Dumbledore's Army set.

From top to bottom: Luna, Ginny, Neville, Hermione, Ron, Harry
wands.jpg

Tonks, Trelawney, Cedric, Greyback
wands2.jpg

I was going to take pics of my entire collection, but I got an email from Mike at Razor's Edge today saying the Gentle Giant Cedric Digory bust was in stock. Since I'll be getting him and Greyback on Wednesday I'll wait until I've added them to the display before I take pics.

Great pics of your wands. I'm thinking of getting a few more now,like maybe the Tri Wizard collection or Dumbledore's Army collection.
I also am getting the Cedric Digory bust from Mike at Razor's Edge!

Awesome additions rouge. Which is your favorite?

Aww man, I always have a hard time narrowing down my favorite pieces out of any line that I collect.

I like Nymphadora's wand because the design is so unique, but the way they painted it kind of cheapens the look of the wand. The one that was released in Japan a few years ago appears to look much better.

And I really like Ginny's wand. Something about any of the wands that have a bit of a corkscrew design to them seem to fascinate me.

Great pics of your wands. I'm thinking of getting a few more now,like maybe the Tri Wizard collection or Dumbledore's Army collection.
I also am getting the Cedric Digory bust from Mike at Razor's Edge!

I ordered 10 more wands with the free display last night, but it's back ordered until early March. I had a really hard time trying to decide which 10 to get.

I can't wait for the Cedric bust and I hope Trelawney will still be released next month. I'm really hoping to see a bust for Neville this year too. I can't believe they haven't gotten around to him yet.

I am definitely not getting all of the wands or busts. I just love Snape so his is the only bust. And I am only getting the wands that I really like. Don't even have Ron or Hermione's. I prefer to save my moola's and buy Buffy stuff. :D

BUT, I think that's awesome Rogue that you love them so much to collect them all. That's how a lot of us feel about our collectibles. Gotta have em all.

What I DO like about the wands is they are so damn inexpensive. Can't go wrong.

I am definitely not getting all of the wands or busts. I just love Snape so his is the only bust. And I am only getting the wands that I really like. Don't even have Ron or Hermione's. I prefer to save my moola's and buy Buffy stuff. :D

BUT, I think that's awesome Rogue that you love them so much to collect them all. That's how a lot of us feel about our collectibles. Gotta have em all.

What I DO like about the wands is they are so damn inexpensive. Can't go wrong.

But Herminone's is the bestest. lol :monkey3

Have to agree. I think Im hooked for the sheer fact that they are something inexpensive to collect.

My Cedric bust will be here on Tuesday, now I really want his wand to go along with him! I might be closer to getting the Tri-Wizard collection now!

I bought Harry and Voldemort's wands yesterday from Kit Fisto's sale... not planning on getting too crazy with these, but I'd like to add Dumbledore's to make a nice set.

I bought Harry and Voldemort's wands yesterday from Kit Fisto's sale... not planning on getting too crazy with these, but I'd like to add Dumbledore's to make a nice set.

We both bought from kitfisto! I bought Dumbledore's and the Weasley Bro's and will be getting Mcgonagall's too. He is offering them at a darn good price. So I can't say no.

I thought you were the one who got to Dumbledore before me... would have made it an easy set of three from him :lol

I thought you were the one who got to Dumbledore before me... would have made it an easy set of three from him :lol

Sorry about that. I have been wanting it for a while and it was just too good to leave behind. But you got Voldemorts, that's pretty sweet. :D

Sorry about that. I have been wanting it for a while and it was just too good to leave behind. But you got Voldemorts, that's pretty sweet. :D

No worries... just being funny on my part :lol The two i got were the ones I was most interested in, but the significance of Dumbledore's can't be ignored so I'll eventually need to get it as well.

I got the Godric Gryffindor sword from Noble Collection. I like it. Hard to take pictures since its so long. But here it is. I still need to find a place to hang it up.

42082102.jpg

56401005.jpg

The "Harry Potter" Stamp near the hilt of the sword holds the sword to the plaque. You would have to take that off to remove the Sword from the plaque.

That does look very nice... much better than the images from the website would suggest.

Got my Harry and Voldemort wands today... very nice, the have a nice look and feel to them. Just wish they didn't have the trademark stamps on them; its not too noticeable on Harry's, but really sticks out on Voldemort's.

Yeah, the trademarks on the wands are annoying. I understand they have to be there but they could do a better job of disguising some of them. They could have at least done Voldemort's in silver instead of black.

The lighting is terrible but here's an updated pic of my collection after the recent acquisitions.

gghp4.jpg

I've got Trelawney's wand on a lightning bolt display, just waiting for the bust. I didn't have an extra display for Neville's though, so it's just sitting on a couple of risers for now. Gentle Giant still needs to make a bust for him too...

Back