Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just looking at the tip of krums wand where you holld it and its a bird! with a beak and eyes and evrything. never noticed it until now

Not at the tip, but at the handle. Now don't everyone go looking at the tip wondering if you are the only one who can't notice it.

I was suppose to get 2 Harry Potter items from the wbshop.com on Friday but they put the wrong address on the package. Now my items are sitting in a cold UPS warehouse or worse on a cold truck. I ordered the replica of his glasses and sorcerers stone, both items have glass,the lenses of the glasses and the display case for the stone. We contacted the wbshop.com on friday and they said if they don't show up on Monday and if they're broken they'll overnight us the order. I hope it works out either way.

Mugglenet.com had a contest where you send in pics of your collection and the top 5 unique displays get the winners a copy of the Harry Potter Collector's Handbook.

I made the top 5 :banana

Just got the regular Voldemort. Very happy with it. Though the packaging makes me alittle nervous, given how the wand has to have alittle pressure applied to get it to fit in the case. Also, the copyright/trademark info is more noticeable as the lettering is black and the wand is off-white (Harry's for example is black lettering on dark brown, so you hardly see it). I also really like how the wand fits in one's hand - it's very easy to hold, especially with the hook part at the bottom.

Definitely recommended.

Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

1112-1239123769E0Jr.jpg

All 100% free too.

Cool, glad to hear there were no issues.

I can't wait to check out this thread this weekend and see what everyone got.

i just realized that i've had this brilliant wand display cabinent in my room that i should really post pics of. what it is is an actual open the door cabinent with the wands inside and on the outside, in front of each wand, is it's owners name and a spell the owner casts during the potter series. it's a one of a kind piece and there will never be any more.my dad used to have an engraver and when i had 14 wands and no place to display them, we created this cabinent. it has a light on the side and room on the top to display some neca figures. its really impressive if i may say so myself.
(Edit: sideshow is not letting me upload the pictures and i need to go out for a whil-but once i get back i will post pictures.)

Cool, glad to hear there were no issues.

I can't wait to check out this thread this weekend and see what everyone got.

Me too!

I do know that I got Snape's wand, Ginny's and prof. Slughorn's. I did get one more, but that one is a complete surprise, so I dunno. And my parents gave us an early gift of the tri-wizard set and gringotts bank money. So we did pretty well. I got the better half Sirius'. I love the wands and I want to swish and flick and stupify.
:yess:

Not wand related,I like posting here,the other Harry Potter collectible thread is dead almost.
I just ordered 2 Harry Potter GG mini busts from Razor's Edge.
The original Snape and the 1st Dumbledore busts!
Not at original price but for a hell of a lot cheaper than eBay and Amazon had them for!
I won't get them in time for Christmas but it's the next best thing!

just unwrapped 10 wands-getting the other 11 at my grandparents house-they are all so amazing. also got the sirius black and mcgonagoll busts AWESOME

just unwrapped the other 11-oh my god! each one is soooo unique in style!! pics to come :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!

Back