Best first predator statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of my huge regrets, cancelling the AvP Dio and the Spider-man Comi.
Was probably juggling money and pre pre orders at the time.
Nearly cancelled the IM Mark I which is probably my favourite non Pred piece.

I think my only big ones are not getting the P1 maquette and the CM predator... don't really regret much else.

I think the Maquette was out before the CM?
Probably before I discovered SS :monkey2

Prefer the CM but the 1&2 Maquettes will look nice displayed together.

Maybe, the bases, poses and general look and feel are very different but it could work I guess. I think the P1 may show it up a bit though ;)

Maybe, the bases, poses and general look and feel are very different but it could work I guess. I think the P1 may show it up a bit though ;)

I'm working on a display which should make them look cool, Jungle and City.
The size difference is a shame, CM & SS P2.

I really love the pose and presence of the CM but I NEVER display my Pred's without their bio's, I really wish there was a swap-out head option like everything else Pred related.

wolf dio is great. I mainly got it for the AVPR Aliens though since I only had half of one in pieces with the LSF

Some people get carried away on here and think everyone has their collectable budget. Probably still live with their parents :monkey1

Some people ARE the parents lol.
I've been collecting on 0% interest cards and balance transfers for awhile.
I'm looking at a card now with 21 months no interest to transfer my sideshow bill on. :slap
If I get in to deep I can sell. But I still have a garage full of star wars stuff I have been selling. Just don't have to the time to offer too many things up at once. I already sold almost all the replicas and resin but I got some other things of value to get rid of still.

I bit the bullet and got the Wolf Predator 1/5 scale. I'm pretty pumped, i love predator and really like the concept of super predators, with Wolf being a top dog for me.

I bit the bullet and got the Wolf Predator 1/5 scale. I'm pretty pumped, i love predator and really like the concept of super predators, with Wolf being a top dog for me.

I hope you got EX. Switch out hands (with whip) is what worth it for me.
Otherwise, no big deal :clap. My favorite of this line is Berserker though. I know paint apps is bull but I just love dynamic pose and the price :wink1:.

no ex, it isn't available anymore, would have liked it though

They are if you look around, I listed mine a couple weeks ago when I knew I was getting a LSF Wolf from a local guy, otherwise I would not let it go. If you got a deal on a regular the whip is not an "ex or fail", just nice to have so enjoy.

Back