Best Cologne's For Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the red stuff? What does that smell like?

Yeah...there's a distinct smell that some people get from it. Some say it smells a little musky, some think it smells citrusy, some say it smells like fruits and berries. Give it a shot its not bad, but very distinct and strong.

I don't care.....this is still a great smelling men's cologne and it doesn't cost an arm or a leg.

EN525M.jpg

LOL. I was shopping the Target clearances several weeks back and bought a bottle of Stetson for $1!!! It totally smells like old man cologne, but I actually like it. My wife hates it though.

How does old man cologne smell? I guess we women are different. Some of the same perfumes and colognes that our grandmothers bought, we buy now. I won't pay those outrageous prices for scent. I'm happy with my Body and Bath and cheap stuff. I still smell good and I don't need to pay $50 an ounce.

My lilac bushes are in bloom now and I took some of the flowers and put them down my bra. I smelled great! :D

Back