Best Cologne's For Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I should be allowed to smell each and every one of you with your cologne on. Nothing but your cologne btw.

:D

Even though this thread has degenerated into something stupid, I figure I'd give my top picks.

Don't let some of these guys fool you, smelling good will get you ALOT of attention from the girls.

In no particular order, scents that I wear...

L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME by Issey Miyake

AQUA MARINE POUR HOMME by Bvlgari

KENZO POUR HOMME FRESH by Kenzo

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Versace

VERSACE POUR HOMME by Versace

212 MEN by Carolina Herrera

ALLURE HOMME SPORT by Chanel

CODE by Armani

CHROME by Azzaro

FIERCE by Abercrombie & Fitch

TRUE by American Eagle

Last edited:
Even though this thread has degenerated into something stupid, I figure I'd give my top picks.

Don't let some of these guys fool you, smelling good will get you ALOT of attention from the girls.

In no particular order, scents that I wear...

L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME by Issey Miyake

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Versace

VERSACE POUR HOMME by Versace

I have those and I love them all and get many compliments. :rock

I have those and I love them all and get many compliments. :rock

It seems you like fresh scents. Very nice! Regular Versace Man is also nice as is Burberry Brit. Burberry Brit I think you will REALLY like! :rock I still am on the fence on Versace "The Dreamer". Not sure if I like that one or not.

It seems you like fresh scents. Very nice! Regular Versace Man is also nice as is Burberry Brit. Burberry Brit I think you will REALLY like! :rock I still am on the fence on Versace "The Dreamer". Not sure if I like that one or not.

You quoted yourself, but I think you were talking to me. :lol

But yes, I LOVE the fresh scents, or "aquatics and ozonics".

I do understand the difference between a summer scent and a winter scent as well.
Although I do tend to wear some of the summer scents during the cold weather. :cool:

I do have TOUCH by Burberry, but it's not one of my favs.

You quoted yourself, but I think you were talking to me. :lol

But yes, I LOVE the fresh scents, or "aquatics and ozonics".

I do understand the difference between a summer scent and a winter scent as well. Although I do tend to wear some of the summer scents during the cold weather. :cool:

I do have TOUCH by Burberry, but it's not one of my favs.

Yeah I know I quoted myself but I knew you would understand. LOL! Try the Brit! It's nice! I too wear the fresh scents even in winter. I don't care. LOL! I like the citrus type smells. LOVE IT! :rock Wearing VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Versace right now and there is a foot of snow outside. Hahaha!

Yeah I know I quoted myself but I knew you would understand. LOL! Try the Brit! It's nice! I too wear the fresh scents even in winter. I don't care. LOL! I like the citrus type smells. LOVE IT! :rock Wearing VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Versace right now and there is a foot of snow outside. Hahaha!

:rotfl

Yeah, I don't blame you about the citrus aquatics.

To me, they work, even in the colder weather.

And, nice try there Valfar...and by "nice try" I mean FAIL.

Only if you care what others think...and I don't. :D

FacePalm_picard.jpg

Nothing super exspensive at the moment but, this is what i use from time to time.
euphoria-men_calvin-klein68.jpg

Versace_Blue_Jeans.jpg

Last edited:

:rolleyes: Girls who are not quite sure of themselves, their bi sexuality or can't be bothered about the sexuality of their partners. I can assure you smelling bad without warning can get ALOT of attention too. That's why women were the ones to start wearing these perfumes. Woman or man, though I'd prefer not to use man in this instance, to cover their scent at certain times, that's why. It's all a cover up. Covering the fact that you smell bad to start with. This is why I have no need to go to these superficial extremes.

Back