Best Cologne's For Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only wear Cerruti Image. it's a nice cologne that has a fruit smell to it but is light, i can't wear that overpowering stuff. this cologne mixes well with my natural smell.

How does old man cologne smell? I guess we women are different. Some of the same perfumes and colognes that our grandmothers bought, we buy now. I won't pay those outrageous prices for scent. I'm happy with my Body and Bath and cheap stuff. I still smell good and I don't need to pay $50 an ounce.

My lilac bushes are in bloom now and I took some of the flowers and put them down my bra. I smelled great! :D

Hence why I like protein powders.

I only wear Cerruti Image. it's a nice cologne that has a fruit smell to it but is light, i can't wear that overpowering stuff. this cologne mixes well with my natural smell.

You have to find one that smells good on YOU. I can smell things on other people and then I buy it and put it on and I smell like poo.

:monkey4

my all-time favorite:

burberrytouchm.jpg

Burberry Touch

You have to find one that smells good on YOU. I can smell things on other people and then I buy it and put it on and I smell like poo.

:monkey4

very true! people do not seem the realize this, especially when i'm in a bar or something and someone walks by and basically stinks because of their colonge (though it's not always the scent itself but how much they are putting on) and my eyes start to burn:lol

very true! people do not seem the realize this, especially when i'm in a bar or something and someone walks by and basically stinks because of their colonge (though it's not always the scent itself but how much they are putting on) and my eyes start to burn:lol

Yup! They smell like French whores (aka Shai).

:monkey3

not really into cologne, but here's the combo i use to keep clean and smell good, and i get compliments all the time...

extra_fresh_shower_gel.png

old-spice.jpg

BodySprayPhotoAfterHours.jpg

I use the Dove body wash as well. I tried the kind with the orange letters though and I didn't like it. It has that sandy stuff in it. The blue and the green = :rock

I use the Dove body wash as well. I tried the kind with the orange letters though and I didn't like it. It has that sandy stuff in it. The blue and the green = :rock

yeah i only like the blue and the green ones. i have blue in the bar soap form and green in the gel form :eek:

works!

Back