Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why all the Yavin Luke hate? That was a great figure. Sure it was basic, but the costume in the movie was as well.

For me it's the nose. Seems to long or something. The paint wasn't too bad. The eyes were the real downer in the paint department. Some people thought his skintone looked basic, but I'd prefer that over the puffy redness that Boromir got. His hair color doesn't really carry over well from ANH to Jedi, but it makes sense that he loses the dirty blonde when he's not in the desert suns anymore.

As for the costume I really like the ceremoy attire. Always did. But the pants are too baggy and have that aweful line going down them, to appear as though there's an ironed in seam. It's just not my favorite figure. Some people hate the Bespin Han, but I think with a little futzing it looks fine. Headsculpt there is dead-on! Another great Mat Falls sculpt!

vlcsnap1636524il8.jpg

Just went back through this thread to check on the chatter on this one and see if there were any more cool shots from SDCC of this one when this screencap from Justin caught my eye...

is it possible we could see a robotic arm for this figure with this level of detail? Sideshow proved (with awesome success) that they can do it with Anakin's arm....man, that would be GREAT!

Was there any indication at the SDCC display what the accessories might be ?(sorry if that's been asked n' answered already...)

They didn't have any accessories in the display except what was on the figure. They only talked about the exclusive being the bacta splint, but didn't give any details.

Just went back through this thread to check on the chatter on this one and see if there were any more cool shots from SDCC of this one when this screencap from Justin caught my eye...

is it possible we could see a robotic arm for this figure with this level of detail? Sideshow proved (with awesome success) that they can do it with Anakin's arm....man, that would be GREAT!

Was there any indication at the SDCC display what the accessories might be ?(sorry if that's been asked n' answered already...)

While a mech hand would be cool, its not technically part of the Bespin costume since he is wearing something completely differenton the medical ship during the end of ESB .

While a mech hand would be cool, its not technically part of the Bespin costume since he is wearing something completely differenton the medical ship during the end of ESB .

Not only that, but as I've said before, for the sake of a solid body, I'd prefer standard base body and no interchangeable limbs. Anakin was ok but the technique has flaws and unless they had a better method for Luke, it's not worth it to me.

Good point, and he probably never got back into his X-wing ground uniform after that. As Shadows of the Empire shows, he switched to his black Jedi outfit (with a puffy vest for starters).

Dang that's not bad at all! And he isn't exactly cheap on accessories--leather holster, lightsaber and hilt, blaster--Star Wars is lucky they can take advantage of the guaranteed sales. Too bad LOTR isn't so fortunate. :monkey2

Back