Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berserk HQS concept by Tsume, 3 HQS that can be display alone or in a diorama (with certainly swapable parts), still need more infos for scale and all things for this project ^^.

View attachment 340124

Hmmm I want to see more . Like the black swordsman vs roseline. Or guts vs zodd in the field of swords.

Great review! I don't understand German but even just visually and from a presentation aspect you've done the best video reviews of these two figures. Great work!

Just received my Skull Knight figure today and really really dig it. Didn't have any of the QC issues one or two other people mentioned about this particular figure so that was a relief. Feels pretty high quality as a whole and you guys were not joking how damn sharp this guy is but the big thing that surprised me was the packaging. Weird I know, but in my experience so far Threezero figures have pretty bare bones, flimsy, and not particularly stand out looking art wise but the box for Skull Knight is really nice. The artwork is all really nice, and the whole thing feels high quality and more visual interesting (the metallic/foil finish to the outer box was a nice touch). Plus the plastic tray is way more sturdy than what I've handled from their other 1/6 figures. A great step up for the company.

Now my Guts figure just needs to show up (on track to arrive this weekend).

^I hear they're releasing in Japan around the 31st of this month.

Kind of bummed we didn't see Slan this episode despite last week's preview text but she's definitely coming next week. I do wonder if they'll put in the troll rape though? That was truly a grotesque scene in the manga.

I'm finally getting by THREEZERO GUTS from BBTS . He shipped out today . It's been a long wait for this collectible . Hope he doesn't have any problems .

Received my Threezero Guts and like has been largely mentioned by everyone else on the board with the 2nd batch its got a few QC issues - notably the thumb (that was cracked and nearly falling off before I even pulled him from the package). I was already mentally prepared for that to be the case anyway after the stories here so it didn't make me too upset since its so common. The head ball joint is a lot looser than I'm used to on 1/6 figures but that's way more fixable than the thumb. Otherwise hes mostly pretty decent.I guess after getting lucky with having no issues on Skull Knight I suppose expecting to get lucky on Guts too was too much to hope for. He definitely feels a lot more fragile than anything else I've handled from Threezero which is a bummer. But from a purely visual standpoint its pretty great. The weathering is great as is typical from this company (arguably the cape weathering is almost too good as the thing looks like it could fall apart with too much handling - I accidentally poked one end of the wire around the neck part right through the fabric). He looks awesome and displays really nicely in my detolfs. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.
Now they need to quit ****ing around and reveal/announce Berserker Armor Guts.

I'm also happy to report that from the second batch of figures from BBTS. My fig's thumbs were not damaged. :)

guts.jpg

With as many QC issues as Guts has, I'm just keeping the one I got. Ain't worth trying again. Same thing with Skull Knight.

With as many QC issues as Guts has, I'm just keeping the one I got. Ain't worth trying again. Same thing with Skull Knight.

Thats kind of what I'm thinking. The thumb is the only issue I have so it isn't worth rolling the dice and possibly getting something worse.

On a similar note - how are the Medicom figures? I've always found their RAH figures to be really fragile but I also haven't handled one in about 8 years so I would believe there has been some improvements. Outside of some people commenting that they prefer the more cartoonish head-sculpts of those there hasn't been much talk about them around here. The Threezero has me covered for the Black Swordsman look but I've kind of got my eye on the "Band of the Hawk" version...

The RAH bodies are much better than they used to be but they're still not true type durable. I haven't broken any RAH figures and I've got some old ones...I'm just careful with them.i really like the band of the hawk and the black swordsman RAH figures

I'm never posing my TZ Guts which is a shame because if I wanted a statue, I would've liked a kickass pose. Oh well.

Back