Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the reissue of the Threezero Guts still trickling out or is he still impossible to find except via scalpers?

In the US He's tricking out only through very few places and is still up for preorder, last I checked . Meaning there getting drips and drabs each delivery . The only 2 US places I see selling him are BIG BAD TOY STORE and HOBBY GALAXY . I probably wouldn't wait because the prices on eBay are a joke.

In the US He's tricking out only through very few places and is still up for preorder, last I checked . Meaning there getting drips and drabs each delivery . The only 2 US places I see selling him are BIG BAD TOY STORE and HOBBY GALAXY . I probably wouldn't wait because the prices on eBay are a joke.
Thanks for the knowledge drop. Just bought Skull Knight about a week ago for a good price and saw that Guts prices were still ridiculous. I was on the fence about waiting, but not anymore, so thanks again!

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Alright, just "pre-ordered" him from BBTS. Odd it still says that since they've apparently been shipping to you guys.

Alright, just "pre-ordered" him from BBTS. Odd it still says that since they've apparently been shipping to you guys.

Yes . I received mine from them last week . So it could be anytime . They won't show it as being in stock because they can't match demand . Like most people said here , he's awesome and full of detail . The paint work is extraordinary but he comes with QC issues . Mines came with the thumb broken off like a lot of others . I was fortunate to find the thumb and glue it back on because it's seems to be a regular issue and don't want to wait forever on a replacement considering it's not even on Threezero's website anymore .also his right side shoulder armor strap was very loose but I was able to get around that . Just be very careful with him .

Had a great time taking some pics of good 'ole Skull Knight!

DSC_0025.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0035.jpg
DSC_0041.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg

Well the other night i was sitting around and had a sudden urge to check ebay to see what berserk figures were going for.

Pull up ebay and at the top of the page it had threezero 3a black swordsman guts figure, brand new in the box, buy price $20.

Skeptical but for that price for a 1/6 figure, i was like hell yea.

So i hit google and see what the retail price is, and 220 to 300 dollars generally.

Get the email today that my 20 dollars guts is marked as shipped. Here i had figured i would get the run around that the Chinese guy selling it typed in the wrong buy it now price, or meant the thing as an auction and would refund me saying that they were sold out or some such.

But with the free economy shipping in 2 months i should have a threezero guts figure for 20 dollars.

Well the other night i was sitting around and had a sudden urge to check ebay to see what berserk figures were going for.

Pull up ebay and at the top of the page it had threezero 3a black swordsman guts figure, brand new in the box, buy price $20.

So i hit google and see what the retail price is, and 220 to 300 dollars generally.

Get the email today that my 20 dollars guts is marked as shipped. Here i had figured i would get the run around that the Chinese guy selling it typed in the wrong buy it now price, or meant the thing as an auction and would refund me saying that they were sold out or some such.

But with the free economy shipping in 2 months i should have a threezero guts figure for 20 dollars.

Not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen some $20 Threezero Guts around eBay but they're always sold by completely new Chinese sellers. That's a clear indication that it's either a scam (you pay $20 but they don't even send anything to you) or they made a bootleg of it.

Beware though, I did purchase a bootleg figure before by a similar seller, they marked it as "shipped" and provided an approximate date when I would receive it, but they deleted their account a few weeks later and I never received the figure. So even the package tracking/number can be a scam too.

If you notice in a few weeks that the seller you bought it from deleted their account, it was most probably a scam, and you can contact eBay about it and they should refund the amount you paid.

I've seen some $20 Threezero Guts around eBay but they're always sold by completely new Chinese sellers. That's a clear indication that it's either a scam (you pay $20 but they don't even send anything to you) or they made a bootleg of it.

Beware though, I did purchase a bootleg figure before by a similar seller, they marked it as "shipped" and provided an approximate date when I would receive it, but they deleted their account a few weeks later and I never received the figure. So even the package tracking/number can be a scam too.

If you notice in a few weeks that the seller you bought it from deleted their account, it was most probably a scam, and you can contact eBay about it and they should refund the amount you paid.

This is what is most likely to happen.

Yeah, 99% a scam when it comes to buying expensive stuff for ridiculously low prices that you'd think someone made a "mistake". It also happens on Amazon. I've experienced the thing first hand. I bought a different item from Ebay, I received a tracking number coming from China. Two or three weeks later, the tracking number still doesn't have any updated information, still says it doesn't exist. Normally tracking numbers should be activated/updated within the week it was created and assigned to your item. Unfortunately with Ebay, you have to wait for the "Estimated Date of Arrival" before you can ask for a refund. I had to wait before I got refunded.

On Amazon, a similar thing happened to me. I was buying a Neca Ripley (because I love aliens) and the store I bought it from claimed to be based in Washington. Upon receiving the tracking number, I immediately noticed that it's a Chinese tracking number (starts with L, ends with CN). I immediately asked the seller to cancel it, but I never heard back. I immediately contacted Amazon and told them about the discrepancies and found out that the seller's been reported multiple times already. I received instant refund.

Amazon refunds quickly if you talk to the customer service representative, Ebay makes you wait until the scammer's "estimated" delivery date of the item, very slow since there's practically no Ebay customer service rep to speak to easily.

Enlight100.jpg
Custom blood on my figma black swordsman since I recently acquired a second one. I like how it turned out quite a bit!

The figma Guts is actually what got me into the story of Berserk. I remember I had a collection full of marvel select and I Willy-nilly acquired this guy solely because it looked awesome and figured if I am going to have a figure this expensive (this is back before I regularly bought 1/6 scale) then I was going to also enjoy the source material and became engrossed in this sprawling epic. A lot of great memories with this now five year old figure.

Yeah, 99% a scam when it comes to buying expensive stuff for ridiculously low prices that you'd think someone made a "mistake". It also happens on Amazon. I've experienced the thing first hand. I bought a different item from Ebay, I received a tracking number coming from China. Two or three weeks later, the tracking number still doesn't have any updated information, still says it doesn't exist. Normally tracking numbers should be activated/updated within the week it was created and assigned to your item. Unfortunately with Ebay, you have to wait for the "Estimated Date of Arrival" before you can ask for a refund. I had to wait before I got refunded.

On Amazon, a similar thing happened to me. I was buying a Neca Ripley (because I love aliens) and the store I bought it from claimed to be based in Washington. Upon receiving the tracking number, I immediately noticed that it's a Chinese tracking number (starts with L, ends with CN). I immediately asked the seller to cancel it, but I never heard back. I immediately contacted Amazon and told them about the discrepancies and found out that the seller's been reported multiple times already. I received instant refund.

Amazon refunds quickly if you talk to the customer service representative, Ebay makes you wait until the scammer's "estimated" delivery date of the item, very slow since there's practically no Ebay customer service rep to speak to easily.

Yea that sucks, well delivery date is the end of this month/beginning of next month, and it is 20 so not gonna break the bank anyway.

I do like the threezero guts, probably pick one up, found a few places doing them for 220 but are waiting for stock anyway. So maybe in a few weeks will see some inventory and can order one.

Looks like figma Void has been delayed to July. Slan starts shipping from the 19th June. :gah:

Edit: Grunbeld pre-apostle? Oooh.

DCUwqhYUwAAomzg

Hey guys i dont know how to post photos but good smile is gonna be rereleasing figma black swordsman guts with new paint applications.I think its using the dot matrix technique for his faces.

Back