Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to point out this guy made a review in youtube, in chinese I believe, and showed some minor ankle tilt. The arm seems to bend a bit more than 90°. The normal sculpt has a weird shape from the front. The right arm was limited bend. That was all I could see as negatives on the review. The rest looks good, but not good enough. That Inflames Guts spoiled it.

Just checked out that video, yea the ankles do have some articulation. I kinda cringed when he bent the rubber arms and split the legs so wide.. I definitely would not keep the rubber arms posed like that.. :horror

Oh man the weathering is so nice! Not sure about the blood streaks on the sword though. The face actually looks much better in the vid! According to my tracking my Guts is in Chicago.... which is weird because I live in LA. Anyway I'm hoping I'll have him in hand next week!

Saw the chinese review:

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7ijsRfjac

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rov52qQEfU

For the most part he looks great. And thanks Casvel for confirming some ankle articulation. The video review shows me he has enough articulation for me to be satisfied. I'm sure his left elbow can bend a bit more, but it could be pretty tight so the reviewer didn't want to force it. The pictures from **** Po shows the left mechanical elbow bending a decent amount in his pictures. I love all of the ratchet joints in the figure.

Looks good posed with the Dragonslayer and wired cape. I think the handle is a bit long still, and that screaming head is terrible.

I don't mind the normal headsculpt so much (Medicom's is still better) but it would look better if it didn't look like his bangs were gummy worms.

just watched, the Chinese review of Threezero Guts then watched a review for the Medicom Guts back to back to compare them, and the Threezero Guts is practically better in every way. The only things the Medicom has going for it in my opinion against Threezero are the headsculpts which aren't that much better and the articulation. Everything else about the Threezero is far superior in my opinion

from 3zero -

"For all those, who missed 1/6th scale Berserk Guts collectible, we will offer it one more time for pre-order at our store, starting from September 12th 9:00AM Hong Kong time for 230USD/1790HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price. "

So don't go pay overprice on ebay or Japanese stores

Also
"1/6th scale Berserk Skull Knight collectible figure will be offered for pre-order at threezerostore.com for a limited time starting from September 12th 9:00AM Hong Kong time."

Good on threezero for doing a 2nd run of Guts. I'm still hoping to a find a 1st run Guts when US retailers get their stock, but I at least I have an alternative option. Skullknight is going up soon and at around $260.00.

just watched, the Chinese review of Threezero Guts then watched a review for the Medicom Guts back to back to compare them, and the Threezero Guts is practically better in every way. The only things the Medicom has going for it in my opinion against Threezero are the headsculpts which aren't that much better and the articulation. Everything else about the Threezero is far superior in my opinion
I agree. I actually did the same thing. My only real complaint about the Threezero Guts is that the face and neck area appear to be different colors because of how they are painted. I noticed that in other videos as well. I do like the Medicom faces, but the figure looks too "toy like" when compared to Threezero. If Medicom didn't have the screw holes it would look much better. Being covered up with caps doesn't take away from the fact that you can still see that they are there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still think the 3z guts looks way off, hands looks huge and head sculpts do not look good. The outfit looks nice but that's it, medicom may look like a toy but it is a toy and looks more like guts to me...until (if) inflames ever comes out that will be the winner. Just my opinion, I'm glad people are enjoying and looking forward to 3z guts

I don't know why they couldn't match up the colors better. They might be made out of different materials or something like that. The colors not matching is a big disappointment. I still don't like the Medicom as much overall. I personally think the newest RAH figures are overpriced by a lot. They cost more than Hot Toys and aren't nearly as good usually.

Back