Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me check tonight and I'll report back. I'm pretty sure he's bigger than the standard 1/6 HT. I've had it since release.

Ok, thanks! Are you pretty happy with the Medicom version in-hand? I just saw a comparison to the Band of the Hawk Guts by Medicom. The Black Swordsman Guts looks way better in my opinion. It has me considering the Medicom version even more despite the price I didn't want to pay. Mainly because I was happy with the Band of the Hawk Guts when I had him. So after seeing a comparison to him I have to believe I'd like the Medicom Black Swordsman in person if I decided to buy him after all.

Ok, thanks! Are you pretty happy with the Medicom version in-hand? I just saw a comparison to the Band of the Hawk Guts by Medicom. The Black Swordsman Guts looks way better in my opinion. It has me considering the Medicom version even more despite the price I didn't want to pay. Mainly because I was happy with the Band of the Hawk Guts when I had him. So after seeing a comparison to him I have to believe I'd like the Medicom Black Swordsman in person if I decided to buy him after all.

I think it's excellent, and it's far better than the BOH version. Problem is that the cape can stain the skin. I was able to get a spare faceplate since the jaw was stained, so I just leave the stained one on the body.

I agree that the medicom black swordsman is a fantastic figure and looks very accurate. I'd think if you washed the cape before putting it on guts it might prevent the head sculpt dying problem.....maybe

I put mine in the wash. No damage to the cape. Still got a bit of dye on his chin unfortunately.

About his size, Medi Guts is pretty damn tall. Basically the same height as my modified Thor with long ankle pegs and a stand. He's imposing like he should be.

would be cool to commission Tony Mei to make a run of capes that wouldnt stain. mayeb if a few of us got together it would be do-able. do wants a 1/6 guts badly, medi is my fav sans this issue so reluctant to order.

wonder if the ones threezero are offering again will br shipped now? or in another years time :lol

Glad that the western countries will have a more violent version of the game !
Seeing this japanese gameplay, we can wait to some dismemberment !

Damn nice vids! Every one I watch makes me want this fig even more. Looks ace!
I'm the opposite. Every video I see makes me take back all I said about the Medicom version and want that one even more. I'm afraid the false arm on Guts doesn't hardly move at all on the Threezero version. I also don't really like the leg armor on the Threezero version. I like how the leg armor moves on the Medicom version better. The Medicom version also has better faces in my opinion. The Threezero version has better looking arms and the armor looks more realistic, but I don't know if that's enough for me to want the Threezero version the most at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll but it cuz I like the blood on his sword. Nice touch. I love my medicom still though.

I'm the opposite. Every video I see makes me take back all I said about the Medicom version and want that one even more. I'm afraid the false arm on Guts doesn't hardly move at all on the Threezero version. I also don't really like the leg armor on the Threezero version. I like how the leg armor moves on the Medicom version better. The Medicom version also has better faces in my opinion. The Threezero version has better looking arms and the armor looks more realistic, but I don't know if that's enough for me to want the Threezero version the most at this point.

To each their own I suppose. I've seen the medicom (online not in hand) and it's not a bad figure at all. But I just can't forgive the screw holes and elbow joints. It's a personal pet peeve of mine and I won't buy anything when they're that visible. And on top of that, medicom aren't always in proper 1:6 scale, and it's $300. This one is $220, and has far fewer faults in my eyes. I'm glad you guys like your medicom Guts, but for $80 more than the ThreeZero (which I think is a very close representation of Guts), it better be perfect. That's just how I look at it. Now if the inflames was ever produced, it would prob be the best one. But it's unlicensed and would prob cost a lot more than the ThreeZero or the medicom. So I'll be more than happy with the ThreeZero Guts whenever he arrives.

I like the Gecco statue of Guts the best, I personally think that is the best representation so far. I heard somewhere that they were going to do an Apostle Zodd... anyways, I hope they especially do a Skull Knight or Femto.

I decided to pull the trigger on the Medicom version the other day to see it in hand before my preorder went through at BBTS. I actually really like the Medicom figure except for how the cape lays around the neck in the front. I've had trouble getting it to lay down properly. Other than that it is pretty good in hand. I really like the rage face and the dynamic poses you can get with this figure. If the last video that was posted here is any indication of the poses you can get with the Threezero Guts, then I'm not sure you can achieve really nice dynamic poses with that version.

I decided to take a picture of the pose I want for display, but I don't know if I will keep this pose. He won't fit in my detolf like this. So I either have to leave him outside of the detolf or come up with a different pose.

guts01.jpg

I decided to pull the trigger on the Medicom version the other day to see it in hand before my preorder went through at BBTS. I actually really like the Medicom figure except for how the cape lays around the neck in the front. I've had trouble getting it to lay down properly. Other than that it is pretty good in hand. I really like the rage face and the dynamic poses you can get with this figure. If the last video that was posted here is any indication of the poses you can get with the Threezero Guts, then I'm not sure you can achieve really nice dynamic poses with that version.

I decided to take a picture of the pose I want for display, but I don't know if I will keep this pose. He won't fit in my detolf like this. So I either have to leave him outside of the detolf or come up with a different pose.
Awesome pose. - that left foot thou....:rotfl

Awesome pose. - that left foot thou....:rotfl
Thank you. Yeah, the left leg in general isn't quite like I had it when it was on display in this pose on my TV stand. It looked more realistic and stable then. Now I have him in my detolf with a pose that looks like he swung his sword, sort of. It is kind of hard to get a good action pose in a detolf with his huge sword and still be able to see the figure properly. I don't really want just the sword over the shoulder because that's how I had Band of the Hawk Guts when I used to own him. For my liking, I want the rage face plus the sword in some fashion. I wanted the crossbow too, but I decided to put it back in the box for now. Maybe later on I'll have the crossbow with the sword on his back.

Back