Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's got the light up eyes

1/6th scale Berserk Skull Knight Collectible Details:
– Skull Knight stands at 14” / 35.5cm;
– Detailed and Fully-Articulated Skull Armor;
– Head with LED light-up eyes (3 x AG1 batteries needed for the feature and not included);
– Comes with Six Exchangeable Hands: 2 fists (1 right, 1 left), 3 grip hands (2 right, 1 left) and 1 claw hand (right);
– Black Cape with wire;
– Shield with rose detail;
– Sword of Thorns.

I'm sure the inflames one will not get released. Threezero and Medicom both hold the license and they will be more than likely pursuing unlicensed goods for a cease and desist

I won't be getting this from the threezero site. I hate the idea I need to fork the full amount up front and not get it for a year. I'll see if I can get it on eBay as a pre order. I believe sellers just need a deposit.

I'm not fully sure how this works, but i've heard you can use something in paypal where you don't have to pay up front. Paypal credit or something?

Only way to get the sword of actuation will be to order direct from 3Z though as it's the exclusive, not sure if that is a deal breaker for you or not

I won't be getting this from the threezero site. I hate the idea I need to fork the full amount up front and not get it for a year. I'll see if I can get it on eBay as a pre order. I believe sellers just need a deposit.

I've been using that, but I only have a little left in my credit line. I was actually going to use the little I had left to pay Mark on Friday. Ah well, I guess I may have to just stick with the normal version.

I want the exclusive sword, but I'm not sure I want to pay up front. I can't really afford the price at the moment. So if I order Skull Knight, I'll probably just go with BBTS.

guess i'll pick up the Medicom, that Threezero fig just does not look good at all.

I mainly don't like the heads. The body and weathering are fine. But the Dragonslayer looks off, the headsculpts are mediocre at best, and the hair is awful.

The medicom may be stylized or idealized, but I see way more Guts in it than this.

yeah the headsculpt is not too hot, and the proportions on him are pretty off. proportions of the Medicom are better, but since Prime 1 is doing statues now I'll just hold out hope for them.

I'm not even going to consider Prime since it will be WAY beyond my budget in all likelihood.

I don't know why anybody nitpicked the obvious joints and screwplugs on the Medicom so damn much. Like, you know it's a toy right? I'll take functionality over aesthetic any day.

I'm not too fussed about the joint but on bare armed figures they need to get rid of the screw covers

That's just Medicom's thing, since I think they've done that to all their figures. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

Yeah for that cost, the screw holes shouldn't be visible, but oh well. I still like the figure more than the threezero at the moment. I think if it had weathering and blood, it would be the best 1/6 Guts.

yep, i like both for different reasons to be honest. Both have good and bad bits.

If you have the medi BOH then the medi black swordsman will look great accompanying piece more so than the threezero

I don't know why anybody nitpicked the obvious joints and screwplugs on the Medicom so damn much. Like, you know it's a toy right? I'll take functionality over aesthetic any day.

Because the screws are just plain ugly and the figure costs $300. There's really no excuse for Medicom to keep putting those screw holes in their figures if they want to overcharge for them. I'd expect that on a cheapo figure or a KO, but not a $300 figure. (I know you said something to this effect in another post, just stating my opinion on the matter.) It is fine when the figure is fully clothed, but not when you can see the arms. That's just my opinion though. I like some things about the Medicom version, like the heads. I'd probably buy it if it were in the $180 range. I originally had Medicom's Band of the Hawk Guts and I only paid around $130 for it. I was more than happy with that figure at the price I paid. I do think both figures capture the look of the anime just fine, but it is hard to get past the price tag on the Black Swordsman Guts by Medicom. I think if both the Threezero and the Medicom were around the same price, I might lean towards the Medicom version even with the ugly screws. It looks too "toy-like" for the $300 price, but I keep wanting to watch new videos of both figures to see if there is really something the Medicom version has that will make me forget what I've said here and buy it instead. I'm not happy with the Threezero heads, but I want a Black Swordsman so bad.

One other thing to consider with Medicom is that it won't be in scale with any other 1/6 scale figure. Their figures are shorter. I believe Guts isn't quite 12 inches tall, just a little over 11 inches tall.

Because the screws are just plain ugly and the figure costs $300. There's really no excuse for Medicom to keep putting those screw holes in their figures if they want to overcharge for them. I'd expect that on a cheapo figure or a KO, but not a $300 figure. (I know you said something to this effect in another post, just stating my opinion on the matter.) It is fine when the figure is fully clothed, but not when you can see the arms. That's just my opinion though. I like some things about the Medicom version, like the heads. I'd probably buy it if it were in the $180 range. I originally had Medicom's Band of the Hawk Guts and I only paid around $130 for it. I was more than happy with that figure at the price I paid. I do think both figures capture the look of the anime just fine, but it is hard to get past the price tag on the Black Swordsman Guts by Medicom. I think if both the Threezero and the Medicom were around the same price, I might lean towards the Medicom version even with the ugly screws. It looks too "toy-like" for the $300 price, but I keep wanting to watch new videos of both figures to see if there is really something the Medicom version has that will make me forget what I've said here and buy it instead. I'm not happy with the Threezero heads, but I want a Black Swordsman so bad.

One other thing to consider with Medicom is that it won't be in scale with any other 1/6 scale figure. Their figures are shorter. I believe Guts isn't quite 12 inches tall, just a little over 11 inches tall.

Not in scale? Guts is slightly taller than most of my figures, but Guts is a big guy around 6'5 so I think he's where he should be.

Not in scale? Guts is slightly taller than most of my figures, but Guts is a big guy around 6'5 so I think he's where he should be.
Oh, I heard Guts was 11.25" tall. The source was wrong I guess.

So do you have the Medicom Black Swordsman already then?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh, I heard Guts was 11.25" tall. The source was wrong I guess.

So do you have the Medicom Black Swordsman already then?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let me check tonight and I'll report back. I'm pretty sure he's bigger than the standard 1/6 HT. I've had it since release.

Back