Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe they went for a dark maroon like brown and just comes across looking red in these pics?

still prefer the medicom due to 3Z's hidden joints rubber/soft pvc arms(also think medi sculpt is more accurate to manga art, at least later art). would be afraid to leave those elbows bent and my go to pose for the black swordsman figma i have is dragonslayer resting on shoulder bad-ass look. im sure the 3Z could do that but def wouldnt leave it like that in fear or cracking the elbow. justified or overly paranoid? but def would be apprehensive so kinda kills the want for 3Z ver dead.

Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

frougnigni1376986848.jpeg

Sigh... a 1/6 for $1000 doesn't seem so bad now. Literally impossible to find and if it ever does show up going to go for like 3k.

Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

frougnigni1376986848.jpeg

Sigh... a 1/6 for $1000 doesn't seem so bad now. Literally impossible to find and if it ever does show up going to go for like 3k.

You're better puff getting the enormous new guts statue from goodsmile, or wait till 1/6 Berserker Guts from ThreeA

Or even the new 1/6 Guts statue from Gecco, or 1/6 articulated Guts from Medicom RAH, or the 1/6 from InFlames.

So many choices out there now.

Yeah... I was checking the prices for those to find major disappointment.

300-400 for a HT is one thing... but $150+ for a tiny little figma is on another level for me.

very true. The suited version I can think of is the figma one. So many Ive missed out on, wish they rerelease them when the newer ones come out.
Threezero said they were planning on doing a few armored characters from Berserk, inducing SK and what is hopefully Berserker Guts, and if they sell well, maybe Grunbeld

Back